The Non Limerick Chippers Thread

Has Bruff declared independence?

There’s a place in Dingle that does fish and chips called the fish box. It’s supposed to be a chipper but it’s probably somewhere in between that and a restaurant. The fish box is unrale - lump of cod, monkfish goujons, battered prawns and calamari and then some lovely homemade chips. €14 for that and t’would feed two handy. Place was wedged in September and very few seats but we got it and sat outside Dick Macks next door and got a lovely Dick Macks pale ale. Sounds sad but it was one of the nicest meals I had all year, ate out of a box on a bench :joy:

7 Likes

@balbec can you sort this please and organise a troop out from Kilmallock to quash the upstarts as per usual?

It’s unrale

1 Like

Must be new enough is it? Big fan of the Reel Dingle. Big chunks of fresh monkfish and proper chips - mega.

It’s there more than a year anyway, but not much longer

We’ll take our caps.

Serious ratings for it

1 Like

Is it beside the Supervalu?

Beside Dick Macks opposite the church.

There’s another very good place beside Supervalu. I dont think it has any seats.

I think that’s the reel Dingle place @Spidey was talking about?

2 Likes

I need to settle an arguement here. Is it garlic cheese chips or chips cheese garlic?

• Garlic Cheese Chips
  • Chips Cheese Garlic

0 voters

Its garlic chip and cheese everywhere normal and chips cheese and garlic in cork

Yeah thats my issue. Swearing blind it must be a cork thing but apparently I’m wrong.

Fuckin Carkies :rollseyes:

Would you say chips curry.

Would you fuck.

End of

Cork

Grand it’s just those weirdos. At least I’m some bit sane

Is it a Cork person you’re arguing with?