The north/really good looking fellas

In one sense it isn’t worse because murder is murder. In another sense, the sense of the level of behaviour expected of people in official institutions versus unofficial resistance groups, it is indeed far worse.

In another sense, the one of the backdrop of the fundamental injustice of an “official” colonial idea and the reality of it versus the wider desire for freedom and equal rights of a marginalised minority, it is also worse.

The violence of the Brits was the “official” administering of bigotry, injustice and oppression.

Just as Israel’s violence is. The only difference was the scale. The Brits never got near the scale of Israel’s oppression.

The Brits will never give up their darkest secrets.

1 Like

Sunnigdale was 85 and that was violently opposed :person_shrugging:t2:

In a statelet set up with a protestant majority, protestant police force and one that carried out gerrymandering… An interesting term you use

3 Likes

That should have said 75… The point stands. There was no way power sharing of any sort was happening

1 Like

Gerrymandering since the foundation of the 6 counties until fairly recent history

Jaysus. We must only be an hour or two out from a lad from Crokes beside you who thinks I’m a bollox.

The exact remark, again: “No one was keener to give Johnny Ronan a blow job.”

Twas very funny. And everyone laughed at the obnoxious jumped up little prick from Galway who wants to get in, unavailingly, with the hockey-playing caste of South Dublin.

I’d say the faded underpants must be an awful state today.

You’ll be eligible for the Meals on Wheels soon? The bit of company will be nice for you.

Badly rattled – badly badly rattled, as per echt TFK phrase. I love it.

‘i am 57.’ I wonder what a little jumped up prick from Galway with terrible genes could make of that muster.

Made enquiries about you among a couple of solicitor friends. Seems you are not good news with female colleagues. Seems there is discomfort with your ‘lockerroom’ vibe. You have been in a bit of bother, there, I believe?

But sure yeah the kids are playing ‘hockey.’.

Gotcha.

An hour. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Did you edit Shutterbug in the Sindo Life magazine @Malarkey?

There’s a lot of posters on here who play the part of a cunt… But it’s generally just bravado and playing an INTERNET role…

You truly are a horrible, horrible cunt.

A 57 year old man traipsing around Ireland taking pictures of pints and trying to dig up real life dirt on strangers from the internet…
What a sad, pathetic life.

9 Likes

Love it.

Love it, love it.

1 Like

https://kilkennyagefriendlycounty.ie/node/27

Meals on Wheels

This service is available to people in the community who are unable to cook their own meals due to age, illness or disability. The Meals on Wheels service is generally provided by a mixture of voluntary and statutory bodies. It varies from area to area.
Charges for Meals on Wheels may apply and are at the
discretion of each voluntary group.
In order to qualify for Meals on Wheels you will need a note from your Doctor or from your Public Health Nurse stating that you are in need of help.
There is a waiting list for the service and it will depend on how many people are on this list. There is no age limit for Meals on Wheels. Anyone in need of this service can apply.

Another little jumped up Kevin Myers-adoring paedophile accusation-inventing utter vulgarian.

Must enquire about you as well.