The north/really good looking fellas

:joy::joy::joy:

FFG mobs.

2 Likes

Amazing what cops do In the Line of Duty

1 Like

Got that s few days ago was wondering?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

“Going to & from their masses and gaa matches on Sundays … evrythin that oul sabbath breakers do … and when we stopped them …”

You’re a sabbath breaker you fuckin eejit! :joy:

1 Like

What did this wan do? @Corksfinedtboy @glenshane etc

Sprays stuff on walls for likes on twitter I’d say, while providing for her family of course.

2 Likes

Don’t k,reading between the lines,mouthing off,if you live in Creggan you keep your anti republican bias to yourself ,and that goes back donkey’s years, whether it be anti so called dissident or mainstream

This lad doesn’t bother with the fenians much
Take a look at Billy McCaughey (@MccaugheyBilly): https://twitter.com/MccaugheyBilly?s=09

I thought he was dead. Wasn’t he the RUC man who kidnapped a priest one time? Did time for his part in the murder of a Catholic pharmacist (while a serving RUC man). Picketed the chapel in Ballymena during Drumcree? Or am I totally wrong?

He is dead. Obviously his twitter account is being run by someone who knew him well :joy:

1 Like

Does that mean it’s a parody account?

Francie Brolly RIP

1 Like

Some people are beyond parody. Billy was one of those people. Put quite simply, Billy was a murderous black bastard and the account demonstrates that.

3 Likes

Billy appears to have been a rather unpleasant fellow, possessed by murderous demons.
A Supercunt by any yardstick.

5 Likes

McCaughey is actually quite a Fenian name round our way too.

Both sides ( scotch whures :hugs:)

Yer man Julian Smith who appeared capable just given the heave ho there from the NIO

Julian Smith SACKED as NI Secretary.

Anne Marie Trevelyan expected to be named as his replacement.

Boris Johnson is an enemy of Ireland.