The north/really good looking fellas

The Catholics should join in with the marches for the laugh, see what the orange lads would do then.

I see the lads set fire to a load of houses by accident last night when the bonfires went out of control and spread.

1 Like

:joy:

Leaving Letterkenny heading South, they were gathering in the fields outside Newtonstewart on the way up this morning, hopefully avoid the cunts on the way down.

See ya pal.

Until next time :frowning:

What parade did @Tim_Riggins, @GeoffreyBoycott and @tallback attend lads?

Pride

6 Likes

Prod?

That’s five people that have lost their lives on the roads in the past 24 hours with ten minutes drive of our house.

I cannot understand the the attitude to driving in Donegal. You’d be driving along the main road in the morning, on the way to work, just below the speed limit and all kinds of stupid fuckers go by you on the outside go around the corner.

You can see the marks on the roads every weekend where the boy racers were practising their ‘diffing’ in the modified shit heaps.

Fucking mental behaviour that normally only ends up one way.

:grinning:

Sure the fucker wouldn’t even see his mickey, never mind use it.

1 Like

Unsurprisingly, the orange rag are calling for sympathy.

It’s the poor cunts they slam into that have my sympathy.

5 Likes

Fact.

You’d pity anyone that ross slammed into. It’d be like getting hit by a mini metro.

2 Likes

Result.

Marty is some wum.

Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness branded the shooting “shameless”.

“There can be no justification for the murder of a well known Loyalist in N.Belfast tonight,” he tweeted.

1 Like