The north/really good looking fellas

Is Nichola Mallon a relation of Seamus?

Eamon falvey (of our northern staff) was on trying to explain the exact same thing there and was brutal in comparison. Too windy to call it as it is and seems to think the young lads throwing stones are cross because of excise duties and delays on freight entering Belfast port.
I’m glad I heard the other fella first.

1 Like

Huge difference between how official lines in the south report on the north and those in the north. A dog with a mallet up his hole can tell you what way the wind is blowing up there but the south just won’t report it… They won’t call extreme loyalism/Unionism out for what it is and instead pander to it.

1 Like

Sammy was in flying form this morning. Accused the NI executive of spreading terror over covid. Has anyone told him his party leader is in charge of that?

The same ones who are losing their nut over a funeral 9 months ago.

I remember hearing an interview with a senior republican in the eighties who said “I’m not a psychopath, but we use psychopaths”

Who?

Can’t remember. Maybe dessie

Ooooft. Tom wants them to fuck off back to Scotland.

7 Likes

That exactly what the rest of the Brits think of them!

Tom sounds like a typical ffg voter

Be some craic if Boris decided to hold a referendum on the mainland asking them if they wanted to keep the north in the u.k.

1 Like

Tom is fuckin dead right!

1 Like

It would reunite the mainland. A landslide vote to get rid of it

Tom is sick of forking out for Lambeg drums and Celtic jerseys.

1 Like

Could you imagine the Nolan show after that.

Theres more than a hint of self preservation in that post.

Can’t really argue with most of it…not fair comparing the tans to the scots though, the Scots are nowhere near as bad

Try applying some to your derelict garden furniture

Aye, trying to hold on to something that should have been fired out years ago