The north/really good looking fellas

1 Like

Stickies in turmoil, Belfast and Cork v Dublin,new leadership- young turks in Belfast not wanting the old boys in their way

1 Like

I can’t imagine this will rock Irish politics with all due respect .

6 Likes

I was barely aware that the Sticks were still a thing. I’m shocked they have enough members left to have a split!

So have I got this right? Cork sticks and some faction in Belfast basically have adopted the De Rossa position of no to UI? These young turks in belfast you speak of - who are they aligned with?

2 Likes

Still have a large property portfolio,and loads of little finger’s in various pies,here, europe and the states, shower of cunts

1 Like

Oh yes. Have been for a long long time. Since mid 70’s at least

You’re bang on in your summary, what got me was the “east Londonderry branch” FFS no wonder there’s going to be hassle, they’ve also dropped the starry plough,some were decent and went to Saor Eire-Ulaidh,and eventually the irps but they’ve gone as bad as the shinners right now

2 Likes

Yes, but oddly enough, back in the day, they had a small presence in the Coleraine area.

2 Likes

Young IRSP activist’s on tbe ground in working class Cork of late, resurgence big time in Derry,Newry etc

1 Like

I thought the starry Plough had prettty much been appropriated by the irps

Another woman used and abused by Boris

2 Likes

It’s fascinating to see the different strands of bigotry in the DUP colliding.

3 Likes

Looks like the boys are back in town :astonished:

Yes but was still a workers party jobbie aswell kathleen Lynch’s old gang

Splitters

Unfortunately Arlene is getting the heave because she’s somehow seen as too reasonable. Christ above who will the cunts send in next

It’s Poots to decline I’d reckon. They won’t want to be led from Westminster but if they do, then Daniel O’Donaldson might be the boy, which would make an interesting sidenote - Both Foster & Donaldson defected from the UUP over the GFA so for the pair to become successive leaders of the DUP would be quite an achievement.

Whats poots like? I assume a massive cunt?

1 Like