The north/really good looking fellas

This is fucking hilarious.

A permanently outraged unionist.

I actually don’t fucking care if the TUV or whatever they’re called take over from the DUP because this is just so class.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve recorded that Ben Lowry interview. Absolutely magic.

3 Likes

I wonder was today’s meeting a bit like this. I hope so.

2:05 for the money shot.

2 Likes

#metoo I said earlier that listening to Ben is good for the soul. Watching him is transcendent!

2 Likes

Pootsie wearing a paisley tie and all!

btw I’d give Emma one

Carruthers got a great burn on her

1 Like

Pootsy is the Anthony Scaramucci of the DUP.

Jim Allister is the only one that’s been spot on about Stormont from Day 1. Well maybe, Eamonn McCann as well when he was briefly an MLA. Mandatory coalition cannot work and has never worked anywhere. No parliament can work without an opposition. Jim has been saying that since St Andrews.

Stormont has been a monumental success. “Here you go lads…salaries, grants, funding for you and all your mates just so long as you mostly stop killing each other”. A cheap 30 year game of oneupmanship to tide everyone over until the referendum sets things relatively straight. An easing in of equality, the dup forced to join, one side cant manage without the other and a play parliament to sate everyone’s tribal leanings. Say what you like about the tans but the legal brains that threw that labyrinth together were utterly brilliant.
If it wasn’t for stormont and the European parliament you’d never have heard of jim, the piddle soaked lemon…yet jim is sagely proclaiming that they’re corrupt destitute institutions destined to fail …meanwhile stormont is a soap box and a life raft for him to cling to. He’s actually gas lighting himself in a free state attic. I’m actually aghast at how fiendishly clever the whole system is.

3 Likes

I see Jaime Bryson is talking about bringing some marchers down to Dublin for a dignified protest over Brexit.

A great chance for the IFSC Brigade to mobilise again

1 Like

Well Nolan was a waste of time. Bryson on for 5 minutes at the tail end. However there’s always this.

The View. You may have to sign up to see it but it’s just an email address and password.

Ben Lowry is the star, unless you want to lust a bit after Emma Little Pengelly.

Ben starts his breakdown at about 13:50 in

Watching Ben Lowry have a meltdown is one of my favourite hobbies.

The fact that a transparent bigot like him is deputy editor of The Newsletter says it all.

1 Like

Any way of way of watching that here?

Nolan was a big let down this morning

1 Like

is it not available except in NI or UK? Use a vpn maybe?

Yeah uk IP addresses only.