The north/really good looking fellas

Can you imagine these wannabe hardmen from Belfast taking on the little scumbags on South William Street? They’ll be sent back up north with their tea in their mug.

Ye must be due an election up there

We’re due a referendum…will you come home to vote?

They would quarantine me if I tried.

3 Likes

Tried a few VPNs earlier, but the BBC have them copped and wouldn’t let me log on from the European Union. I would love to have seen Lowrys head explode.
I saw Jim Wells on Virgin Media Tonight show, and while he put his thoughts across well, and seemed polite enough on tv, his thoughts are still bonkers. He said that folk in the RoI can’t understand the issue unionists have with the weaponisation of the Irish language in Norn Iron. No we can’t Jim.

Jim clarified a little on Nolan earlier. Nobody has any issues with Irish music or Irish dancing which are lovely little inoffensive pastimes he said.

3 Likes

Michelle outside Fergal Logan’s office there.

Sticking it to the DUP.

I don’t know why people are so afraid to call the unionist stance for what it is, bigotry.

2 Likes

Can’t be giving themmuns over there than anything.

Gerry Adams is one of the greatest political minds this island has produced.

1 Like

What? By speaking basic common sense?
Maybe you’re right

Unioinism is imploding due to themmuns being given the same standing in society as they have.

1 Like
1 Like

The state of this auld biddy

Disturbing

I can immediately see from this photo why Givan and Edwin had such a close connection

1 Like

I’ll qualify this by saying I’ve drink taken but is the time soon coming to drive these cunts over the water?

This is still my favourite poster I have seen up here, on a pole with the kerbs at the bottom painted red, white & blue. Though a lovely banner has gone up this week with an image of the Queen and Duke from their silver jubilee, very poignant.

1 Like

Gammy is on with Farage on this gb news craic in a minute