The north/really good looking fellas

Hadn’t noticed but I dont pay much heed to either. The northern meedja has got to be a bit of a woke paradise. There’s a hape of wimmin all saying exactly the same right on thing in a tone of righteous indignation…allison morris, patricia McBride, that senator lassie, tracey magee, colum Eastwood to name but a few

2 Likes

Glum jum must be absolutely seething

The smug heads on the fuckers.

Jamie gone into meltdown all day on twitter. Great to see.

They’ll do natin

A lovely dig by John O’Dowd to Allister here.

The rhetoric coming from political unionism in the past few weeks has been going back to peak Vanguard in the 70s.

O’Dowd is by far and away the best politician in the Assembly at present, he really should replace O’Neill as first minister but O’Neill probably ticks more boxes in terms of her appeal.

5 Likes

That’s quite something. It’s incredible how a rabid bigot like allister can be accepted as a senior member of a respectable upper middle class profession.

2 Likes

Just look at him and Kate Hoey. Educated well spoken people but ignorant bigoted cunts.

1 Like

@ChairmanDan is a big fan of Allister.

@ChairmanDan is a far right racist.

Let’s see what Chump is made of.

There was nothing mysoginistic about Allister saying MoN had a poisonous agenda. You can argue the bigot point but throwing out anti women labels when not applicable is not doing anything for society. SF are populist cretins when it comes to this shit.

1 Like

I think the general point John made was that your tone and manner should be a lot nicer when speaking to ladies.

Well then he’s guilty of treating women differently himself. They are either equal or not, if a woman is deputy first minister then she’s allowed be criticized in that role without playing the woman card or having it played on her behalf.

Jim’s criticisms are veiled in rabid bigotry.

The way he speaks to members of the Assembly and women is one of pig ignorance and obnoxiousness.

I think O’Dowd was very measured in calling him out. I don’t know about you but I’m generally more likely to mind my tongue a little bit more around ladies. Jim got a bit of a lesson on basic manners, not that he will listen.

Who are they going fighting?

I’d agree with @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy about that. But @Special_Olympiakos also has a point about them being equal - except they’re not and don’t want to be equal. The latest MON wheeze is special treatment for menopausal women - added to special treatment for women every month.

Men can’t find shit like that to get special treatment.

1 Like

SF now the biggest party in the Assembly

:ireland:

2 Likes

Are the lads not supportive when you’re having a pint after a 4 hour round of golf that the missus is on the jammy rag at home?