The north/really good looking fellas

You left out Bomber Harris of ww11 fame.

2 Likes

The biggest cunt of them all mass murderer numero uno

Always going to happen

2 Likes

If you were a silky right winger in the early 70’s you would most certainly deem this left back a bad egg. In fact most occupants of forward positions gave him as wide a berth as possible.

That’s Ron “Chopper” Harris there with his happy face on. A tough nut.

2 Likes

Ahhhh chopper,Giles, Bremner , big Jack etc etc proper footballers

Proper tramps more like. Our own hero was as nasty as any of them.

1 Like

Era different time’s, tougher men, conditions, woeful pitches, heavy ball and drinking, yet Georgie boy, Rodney Marsh , Charlie George and other artistes emerged

Norman Hunter😊

1 Like

Listen to SHIFTING GROUND: Susan McKay. by The Mick Clifford Podcast on #SoundCloud

3 Likes

Talkback today on a contentious bonfire. The bonfire has a sheet hanging from it with the message:

“Remove this bonfire at your peril”

Jeffrey Donaldson thinks it might be a Health & Safety warning :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

There’s a Corkman who never compromised, could do with a few nowadays

1 Like

2 Likes

I knew his granddaughter a lot of years ago. Lovely girl. A bit, I think, fey, would be the right word for her. A bit unwordly.

1 Like

Philip Ryan was on with Nolan yesterday. SF database

Introduced to the General twice as a small boy and a teen ,presence mor about him, and 2 Corkmen who were with Sean Sabht on that fateful night- living memory

1 Like

Could some of the forum’s literary minded members clear this up for me? Is “incredulous” being used incorrectly here? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I just think it is absolutely incredulous that the UDA threats mean that this bonfire is facilitated."

No