The north/really good looking fellas

You’d be surprised. I referred to the Leicester v Manchester United match taking place at Filbert Street last weekend and lo and behold Ken Early (Hi Ken) then referred to the match taking place at Filbert Street.

I was pleased to see Eilis O’Hanlon personally reference a mildly disparaging comment of mine about her on another forum some months back.

Although I take your point about people confessing to the Omagh bomb and getting away with it on here, I think about seven or eight different posters, which is at least 40% of the entire amount of people who write here, have confessed to carrying it out at one stage or another.

1 Like

The fanny has now stopped people commenting on his tweet.

He has picked his ball up and gone home.

2 Likes

Did I just hear right that Ben Lowry (UUCOAM) is now editor of the News Letter?

My goodness, he was absolutely destroyed there. Playing the “I don’t engage with anonymous trolls” card only to get smashed in the face by Mr Totti’s response about him happily engaging with & following Eoghan Harris’s anonymous and abusive Twitter accounts. That was as convincing an INTERNET BEATING I’ve seen since being on the end of @Fran ’s infamous Hamish McJockstrap barb myself.

3 Likes

I guess being Twitter trolls is the only bit of excitement that the “United a Ireland on my terms brigade” can hope for in their lifetime. They’ll be 80 and still roaring at “West Brits”.

Yeah yer man Mcbride moved to another paper about a month ago

1 Like

Sunday Indo northern edition I think.

Fuck him

???:flushed:

1 Like

RUC = PSNI Scum all.

2 Likes

“And he did a grand job of explaining the intellectual link between his old teacher’s trad Catholic spirituality and his worldly political activism in conflict riven Ireland during the period now known as ‘the troubles’.”

That would have been interesting, involving some “angels on the head of a pin” logic, I’d guess.

1 Like

100 pc and not forgetting our own top cop , fox :fox_face: in the henhouse

1 Like

Larnes a dump

2 Likes

Harsh on dumps

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::ireland:

VG after having a shite day I got a smile from that comment :clap:

1 Like
4 Likes

Double decker buses better watch out.