The Official 2010 World Cup Dutching thread

I have found some great dutching bets for the world cup & will put them up here

Germany / Serbia and Germany / Ghana Dutch at 7/2 and 9/2

stick 55% of your bet on Germany Serbia & 45% on Germany Ghana

Any chance of applying a bit of flesh to that for the uninitiated?

Take it that your total stake is 100 euro. Put 55 euro on the first outcome and 45 euro on the second outcome. Scenario 1 returns 192.50 and scenario 2 returns 202.50. Essentially your taking a gamble on 2 scenarios at around even money. Once Germany win the group you should be laughing.

Take it that your total stake is 100 euro. Put 55 euro on the first outcome and 45 euro on the second outcome. Scenario 1 returns 192.50 and scenario 2 returns 202.50. Essentially your taking a gamble on 2 scenarios at around even money. Once Germany win the group you should be laughing.

Do you really think Germany are a certainty to win that group. Without Ballack and with their forwards in Emile Heskey like form at club level its hardly a certainty. Serbia were very good in qualifying but tend to fall apart at major championships. Was it Argentina who hammered them altogether last time out?

Surely the one Juhn put up earlier in a stronger bet.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

The King of the Dutch bet strikes again

:clap: :smiley:

:clap: :clap:

I wouldn’t give yourself too much credit as you have also said some daft things during this World Cup including backing England to win it and also a few posts above you were doubting whether the great Germany would top their group…

Backing England after 50 mins against zee Germans was a bit mad alright. It was a back to lay though I didnt actually think they would win the tournament. The Germans werent all that in the group stages but have been at their best smashing the Empire.

Would I be right in saying a few of your tips have gone astray aswell?

Not very many, but i wouldn’t dream of backing England…