The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Woolie.

Great to see Galway playing football in their traditional attractive, open, carefree and tactically clueless way.

Parky.

Wally

He posts on Weddings On-Line? :popcorn:

He posts on Weddings On-Line? :popcorn:

This is the greatest shower of pussies to ever play for Galway, a mirror image of their manager. The worst thing about it is the cunt won’t even raise his voice in the dressing room at half time, and the pricks will all be going around CP’s tonight thinking they’re great men. A crowd of little boys, being bullied by this Mayo team, Mulholland can fuck off with himself.

Where’s CPs james

CP’s has rebranded itself.

Fair point mate. And no better man than someone who watches the game on TV rather than go support his county to make it.

I’m sure the EPl is on today hard to see that in pearse stadium

I’ll go and support these cunts when they deserve to be supported

Fair point, I should have guessed. But fair play to him, he’ll sit behind the computer and lash the lads out of it all the same. Great county men.

Gareth Bradshaw leads the fightback :clap:

Kevin McLaughlin strikes me as a dislikable sort.

Your the two ends of a cunt and would be the first one with your hand out for an AI ticket if they were there

“Cat-like” reflexes from David “The Cat” Clarke.

Fuck you, you absolute cunt. I don’t have to justify to you why I’m not at the game today. At least we will be in an All Ireland again not like ye shower of cunts.

[SIZE=13px][FONT=lucida grande]Leinster SFC Result- Westmeath 3-15 Carlow 1-10[/FONT][/SIZE]

Michael Meehan put a great goal chance on a plate there for the Galway number 9 and he fell over.

Mayo will win fuck all (ie, Connacht) with Higgins still being confined to the corner back position. Needs to be unleashed.