The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Ye may as well wait for the final so no point wasting money till then

If Galway get enough players sent off here they could get a replay…

Niall Coleman :smiley:

Duffy was so close to that he could have actually hit him by mistake! Clown.

Galway losing with class here. Saw them in the league and didnt think they could get worse. I was wrong.

Lot more space with 13 players sid

Sean Armstrong, a great future behind him.

Shane Walsh is the new Eoin Concannon who was the new Cormac Bane who was the new Sean Armstrong who was the new Michael Meehan who was the new Matthew Clancy who was the new Padraig Joyce.

That’s what happens when you score 3 something in an AI final people expect it every week

Underage All Irelands dont count. Trust me.

Has he ever had a good senior game

Poor aul Meehan

Not to my knowledge. I’ll ask a Galway supporter who goes to the games when I see one.

Very lucky for Mayo that they had the outstanding anticipation of Keith Higgins in the corner back position to clear that ball off the line after “The Cat” had been outjumped.

That clearance should help them win Connacht (ie nothing).

Meehan looks like he’s wearin hob nail boots

Surprised Paul Conroy has lasted this long. Odds on to go next you’d say.

Score update please, lads?

All over. 4-16 to 0-11 IIRC. Mayo fans are free to go ballistic and start painting sheep.

4-16 to 0-11 bando

James Horan must have lost his puma sponsership

Cheers, lads. Seems like Division 2 may have been quite poor this year based on Galway and Armagh today. And we were relegated from it. :eek:

It was. Mickey Harte said it a while back that you couldnt win an All Ireland from Div 2 or lower, he was right. The gap is widening.