The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

€10 on a Monaghan, Dublin, Kerry and Mayo accumulator returns €84.30 if it comes off.

That’s decent bet. I fancy all four as well.

I put a tonne on this earlier but no doubt one of these cunts will let me down

£50 free bet on monaghan -1 @11/4 also,up the farney boys

Monaghan
Dublin
Kerry
Mayo

Were anyone else over Cork, I’d fancy them to do Dublin, but they’re a shambles under CC.

Tyrone
Dublin
Kerry
Donegal

[quote=“Bandage, post: 811423, member: 9”]Tyrone
Dublin
Kerry
Donegal[/quote]
I concur.

!

Monaghan by 2
Kerry to struggle but eventually win by 5/6
Dublin by 6 or 7
Mayo by 3

Monaghan
Cork
Cavan
Mayo

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811443, member: 273”]Monaghan
Cork
Cavan
Mayo[/quote]
Why do you think Kerry will lose Kevin,have you money on this you would get huge odds on that bet

Monaghan 0-14 Tyrone 0-11. (59 frees to be awarded.)

Dublin 2-14 Cork 1-18

Kerry 1-17 Cavan 1-12

Donegal 0-09 Mayo 0-08 (Joe McQuillan to decide the match)

I’m being brazen and hopeful with those picks, but I think it’s a very real possibility. I think Kerry (relatively now) are shit. I think Galvin, Donaghy, both O Se’s and most of their backs are not really that good anymore. After the 2nd look at the Munster final it was even more obvious that Cork made it incredibly easy for them. Once Cork decided to play there was really only one team in it. Kerry were playing hard in 2nd half, whereas cork were not in first. The lay off won’t help them either.

Also Cavan, while far from world beaters, seriously believe in themselves, their manager and their plan. They also have pace, something Kerry lack. The Munster final was the absolutely worst thing to happen to Kerry, they needed a dose of reality but didn’t get it.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811452, member: 273”]I’m being brazen and hopeful with those picks, but I think it’s a very real possibility. I think Kerry (relatively now) are shit. I think Galvin, Donaghy, both O Se’s and most of their backs are not really that good anymore. After the 2nd look at the Munster final it was even more obvious that Cork made it incredibly easy for them. Once Cork decided to play there was really only one team in it. Kerry were playing hard in 2nd half, whereas cork were not in first. The lay off won’t help them either.

Also Cavan, while far from world beaters, seriously believe in themselves, their manager and their plan. They also have pace, something Kerry lack. The Munster final was the absolutely worst thing to happen to Kerry, they needed a dose of reality but didn’t get it.[/quote]

And the Kerry team with infinitely superior players don’t?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811443, member: 273”]Monaghan
Cork
Cavan
Mayo[/quote]
1 euro returns 101 euro kev

Come on Monaghan. :cool:

Tyrone wearin their bras again

There is a fairly paltry crowd at it. :eek:

Good start by the Farney Army.

Hughesie, Hughesie, Hughesie.

Tyrone, we’re on our own.