The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

According to a score.ie poll Cork are the favorites to win Sam.

That’s surprising the way everyone outside Cork and Kerry view Cork.

Dublin will win this by 6-7 points pulling up.

How is Stephen O’Neill not suspended for the Monaghan game?

Why would he be mate?

Two yellows no suspension. You really have been away too long

Thanks Dan. Can I come and stay with with you?

Spare bed is ready. You must promise no brawling

Dublin play a lovely brand of football, it would be a travesty if Cork are within 5 or 6 points of them at the final whistle. There is no football in that Cork team

Excellent. Can you take me to Kev’s birthplace? I want to pay homage.

Two yellows equal no suspension

I see Kev continually saying that Rory O’Carroll is a weak link in the Dublin team. Why is this? Has some FF taken him to the cleaners that I missed or don’t remember?

I must have missed that as well Mac.

Predictions:
Tyrone 0-13 Monaghan 0-11
Dublin 2-17 Cork 1-15
Kerry 1-16 Cavan 1-13
Mayo 0-14 Donegal 0-7

[quote=“Sidney, post: 811216, member: 183”]Predictions:
Tyrone 0-13 Monaghan 0-11
Dublin 2-17 Cork 1-15
Kerry 1-16 Cavan 1-13
Mayo 0-14 Donegal 0-7[/quote]
I would go with that Sid apart from ty v Mon the farney men will beat Tyrone by about 3

I hope they do although I will be referring to them from now on as the “Oriel County”, as that term is more geographically correct, as the Kingdom of Oriel covers all of Monaghan, whereas Farney was merely a barony which only covered roughly one fifth of the county around Carrickmacross.

Tyrone don’t have the forwards they used to they rely too much on sean cavanagh for scores these days,expect monoghan to shackle him tomorrow ,their midfielder was brilliant against done gal even at 75% will be enough against Tyrone with Harte persisting with colm cavanagh

Their football has been very dull but I suspect they’ll grind out a result. Mayo will have too much for them in the semi-final though.

If the monaghan team that played donegal show up and not some crowd who were on the beer for a week after they will beat tyrone,all depends how hungry they are and I feel they will be plenty hungry with Tyrone having beat them a right few times lately they’ll want to put that right and where better than croke park

I’m hoping your right and think there is alot to what you are saying.

Having said that I rate Meath (albeit in one performance) and half expected them to beat Tyrone. Tyrone have something about them and have shown signs against Dublin in league final, donegal and since that they are a force. Still they have turned into a horrible negative shower which they obviously feel they need due to lack of talent in certain areas.

If Cavanagh is relied upon again Monaghan could well win.

As much as I like Mayo football in general, I think I’d like Monaghan to win AI above anyone else still in it, bar Cork.

Tyrone were very average against Meath. Cavanagh and O Neill the difference. No chance Cavanagh will get half the time today. Can’t believe Monaghan are 2/1