The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Can they watch it on TV? If they Di he’s gone. They definitely know something happened

Would you shut up.

Every single game he acts the cunt. Every single game.

Dessie Moane is a rotten wanker on the field. Ok footballer but an awful bollix on the pitch. Could well be a couple of red cards in the second half.

McManus is a joy to watch, pity he is on his own.

Refs are afraid of the likes of him and that other moron McKeever from Armagh.

Fucking GAA will never grow while the likes if that ref are involved.

Gormley has to go

Wtf?
Gormley is one the finest players of the past 10 years to play the game.

Gormley = absolute and utter cunt.
If he is not sent off, then someone needs to put a boot in his face.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811511, member: 273”]Refs are afraid of the likes of him and that other moron McKeever from Armagh.

Fucking GAA will never grow while the likes if that ref are involved.[/quote]
I would imagine he’ll take the easy way out with a yellow before the throw in.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 811516, member: 1503”]Gormley = absolute and utter cunt.
If he is not sent off, then someone needs to put a boot in his face.[/quote]
Shut up! Moane is the cunt of that piece.
Fucking drama queens.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 811515, member: 1517”]Wtf?
Gormley is one the finest players of the past 10 years to play the game.[/quote]

:clap:

Ya, you are probably right

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Gormley is one the finest players of the past 10 years to play the game.[/quote]

He’s a very good player, I’m not denying that.

It’s just he behaves like an absolute prat. Constantly mouthing off, having a go at the ref, sledging the opposition, dishing out cheap belts, cynical little fouls, time wasting, stopping the flow of the game - he is a horrible fucker.

Doesn’t stop him being a cunt though.

Goich is arguably the best footballer of his generation, but clearly a top 3 cunt as well.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 811518, member: 1517”]Shut up! Moane is the cunt of that piece.
Fucking drama queens.[/quote]

You need to lay off the ganja mate.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 811522, member: 1552”]He’s a very good player, I’m not denying that.

It’s just he behaves like an absolute prat. Constantly mouthing off, having a go at the ref, sledging the opposition, dishing out cheap belts, cynical little fouls, time wasting, stopping the flow of the game - he is a horrible fucker.[/quote]
No offence DK but that is bull. You might be better off watching Ladies football if that is your argument for knocking Gormley.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 811518, member: 1517”]Shut up! Moane is the cunt of that piece.
Fucking drama queens.[/quote]
Mone.

What’d happen if Tyrone subbed him I wonder?

I’m open to correction, but I think he can give him the red and tell the sub get fucked.