The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Class

Stupid cunt doing what he did infront of the officials

No one has a problem with lads dishing out a few hefty shoulders or fair hits, what Gormley constantly engages in is behaviour which leads me to believe is a cunt.

Even that incident as they were walking off, it what was nothing to do with him and he gets involved needlessly.

Ref has made a bollix of that!

Interesting, not the worst of the slaps given but Gormley is a cute fucker and masked it better.

The ref was right though Harry…a punch is a punch

Surely the wrong man?

Not at all.right man got the line

What a miss.ffs

I hope Tyrone hammer these fuckers.

There are pictures of gormley getting another dig in.

Tyrone could fall apart if Monaghan keep the head

Typical fucking keeper, blaming the outfielder for his shitness.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 811534, member: 1552”]No one has a problem with lads dishing out a few hefty shoulders or fair hits, what Gormley constantly engages in is behaviour which leads me to believe is a cunt.

Even that incident as they were walking off, it what was nothing to do with him and he gets involved needlessly.[/quote]

He’s a winner.

Delighted to see these dirty Tyrone cunts get the red card. That won’t be the end of them either, think there will be a couple of more reds before the end of the game.

You know sweet FA about football if you think Turone are being wronged here and basing your support on that. Tyrone’s play is disgusting

When Dick Clerkin is kicking points…

Great score by Clerkin :eek: :clap:

Ffs Kev. There is nothing disgusting about that team. I question your motives when you call a team in which Sean Cavanagh, Stephen O Neill & Joe McMahon play, disgusting! A mad statement.

Any link lads

Who was sent off and for what?