The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

This Brolly is such a fucking clown! In all is mouthing here knocking Tyrone, he is only fuelling the Harte machine going forward. If only to annoy that wanker, I hope Cavanagh wins FOTY & Tyrone win SAM.

Redundant snipers all over Tyrone will be lining up to take a shot at Brolly.

Bout time someone said it, football is becoming unwatchable. Fist pass, fist pass, foul, free. Kick-out, fist pass, fist pass, foul, free…

What did Brolly say?

Brolly for Prez :clap::clap:

It’s all up to Mayo now… take care of the Donegal fuckers tomorrow, and then beat seventeen kinds of shite out of those horrible nordies cunts.

:clap::clap:
It’s gettting to the point that a bad junior B hurling hurling match is better than most intercounty football matches.

FOAD,that was top notch entertainment

You have to watch it,… surmising it in a post would not do it justice.
Marvelous from Brolly.

Michael Lyster cutting off Joe. :mad:

He should have let him continue. He was spot on, these cunts and other negative teams like them have ruined football.

@gergilroy: “I’d advocate the black card” says Cavanagh “I’ve never been sent off” “99.9% of players would do the same” #newstalk

Cork definitely have changes so Conor.

He said Tyrone were a disgrace to sporting values and that he wants his kids to play tennis. Thought he was going to have a seizure. He had a point, in fairness. Cynical rugby tackling needs addressing. Urgently.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 811658, member: 1503”]You have to watch it,… surmising it in a post would not do it justice.
Marvelous from Brolly.[/quote]
He said he would drop a player of Cavanagh’s ability for winning a game. Witty stuff alright!

It’s gettting to the point that a bad junior B hurling hurling match is better than most intercounty football matches.[/quote]
Again FOAD,I’m watin for some tard to chime in with some "hurling is better than football "because blah blah blah

Had 20 quid on Mc Manus for MOTM and that big eared prick who tackled him got it :mad: bang on brolly fuck Tyrone.

“No one has defended Tyrone more than me but that was an absolute disgrace. How can anyone go for a pint with those lads.”

He went mad for a few minutes, slaughtered them repeatedly. :eek: :clap:

Would all the screaming Mary’s fuck off to EuroSport & watch the swimming. Bunch of whining girls.

Cavanagh is a winner, just like Suarez.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Was hoping he’d stick the head on Lyster. Would do wonders for Montrose ratings.

Interesting tactical changes from both sides I’d say.

Cullen in for O Gara.

Cork waiting for a few fellas to get they warm up.