The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Rudi is cleaning house here.

Quality telly. Brolly is dead right, about time someone called these Northern cunts out for destroying the game as a spectacle.
Spillane and O Rourke should be ashamed for not backing him up.

Rudi can’t clean his own body FFS

[quote=“Bugsy Malone, post: 811679, member: 1577”]Quality telly. Brolly is dead right, about time someone called these Northern cunts out for destroying the game as a spectacle.
Spillane and O Rourke should be ashamed for not backing him up.[/quote]
Oh Brolly was spot on alright. Poor Sean will find it tough snipping his pints on his own at the bar tonight I reckon.

Anyone have a stream thatll work on an android phone abroad?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using TFK - thefreekick.com mobile app

Link please.

This could be open. Shit loads of space.

Northern teams are dirty fcukers

Canty has slowed up 2 plays and given 2 dreadful balls now already.

He is the main reason Cork play the way they do.

Tyrone have been a great side over the last decade. Brilliant footballers like Canavan, Cavanagh, Stephen O’Neill and a load of others. Harte is a genius for all he has won.

But that was disgraceful tonight. Deliberately fouling repeatedly and just a generally ugly side to their game. They won so they won’t give a damn but Brolly was on the money there.

The black card can’t arrive quick enough.

Get a fucking room.

Clux

Stadium not full at all. What’s going on?

Atmosphere seems poor.

Great score

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811696, member: 273”]Stadium not full at all. What’s going on?

Atmosphere seems poor.[/quote]
Dubs running out of money after the dual success and all the ice-cream vans flying around this summer

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811696, member: 273”]Stadium not full at all. What’s going on?

Atmosphere seems poor.[/quote]
Recession Kev, hurlers out next weekend. Very hard for supporters to attend both.

This is an Internet chat room Jimmy!

FFS. This is all Canty. We are basically playing with out a No.6 and Shields is also being dragged out as well creating even more space.

Hurlers? How many did they bring to Wexford Park for the first game in this years championship? Three or four thousand?

Cork know about Cluxton right?