The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811696, member: 273”]Stadium not full at all. What’s going on?

Atmosphere seems poor.[/quote]
They sold 70k or so according to the radio. But you always have a percentage who don’t go to both.

Not looking good

Brainless from Cahalane.

How so? He was given the free to kick, more poor technique than lack of brainpower.

Keep the faith, conditions give us much more of a chance.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811696, member: 273”]Stadium not full at all. What’s going on?

Atmosphere seems poor.[/quote]
Duds still in the pub kev,monaghan lads will be sick and will have left to drown their sorrows and batter each other

Always aim for the far post.

In fairness one was a 45, another was not a free, so only the jersey pull was poor.

Cork look good when ball moved quick.

And guess who is involved in driving forward, Shields.

The shooting is pretty good.

And Cadogan brainless and then doesn’t track back. A few Cork players (notes ly dual players) have looked disinterested with a few games.

More brainless kicking by Clancy there, basic mistake.

McStay has used the terms “soccered it” and “hooshed out over the line” in the last minute or two.

It’s good in patches but we do a load of poor technical things and brainless passes.

Walsh is very quiet which is a worry for Cork. Forwards look up for it, just need a decent supply.

Cork doing fine, Kev stop whining ffs.

This is Formula 1 was another gem from the dope.

Goulding on Brennan is interesting. Sheehan will cause damage with high ball.

McCaffery I causing wreck an O Rourke is miles off him. Cork midfielders jumping on each other.

If we’re within 1-2 at Hal time I’d give us a chance

Shouldn’t you be telling us how cork are going to lose

I’m going to go for obvious post of the year and say Jack McCaffrey is very fast

Old man Canty left for dead there. Cork would be doing themselves a big favour in getting rid of this guy and moving Shields to center back.

Any link?

Bit of bite from Kevin O’Brien to get back there.