The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Chipper

And there’s that hunchback.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811869, member: 273”]Foul ball by MDM.

Fenway, Walsh doesn’t want it enough, Cork don’t want it enough. There will be urgency now but it’s too late. That’s not the way you play football, the game is for 70 mins.

Dubs are simply better and want it more, that’s the bottom line.

Go for goal you moron[/quote]
Absolutely, but you must acknowledge that this is the primary reason why you are perceiving that Cork do not want it. Dublin have better players overall and that superiority is simply not reflected in scoreline.

Brogan is very overated
Dubs should close this out from here reall

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 811856, member: 180”]You’re an idiot.

Clearly[/quote]
How am I an idiot? How could the Cork management team know that he was going to miss the 45 before he took it?

Flying in training :smiley:

I mean what the fuck is that with the fist, catch the fucking thing. Thts the sign of a team half assed.

Cork don’t deserve anything from this.

Best of luck to the dubs, there are a very good team. Not great, but very good. Still massive weaknesses that a more determined (or motivated) team than Cork could expose.

Alot of silly play from both sides. Gavin won’t be happy with this performance. Lots to work on for Dublin.

Bullshit mbb he won them the AI in 2011

Goulding is an established quality dead ball taker.

Idiot.

And did he start the game?

Cork have been so one dimensional in attack that they don’t really deserve anything out of this game. Hopefully for the sake of Cork football and some very talented players, this will be Counihans last game in charge.

Clux has kicked away a fair amount of ball today

Cluxton caught off his line there, saved by back.

Macstay on about how every player who is taken off is replaced by a high quality substitute as Eoghan O’Gara comes on for Kilkenny

Thats what happens when you go man on man on his kickouts

Counihan has ruined Cork. O Connor and Canty are liabilities. Paddy Kelly is the best playmaker in the country. If Ciaran Sheehan had started the Munster final, they would be playing Cavan tomorrow.

No it’s not. I’m sure Cork want to win, but not enough. A more motivated Cork with good coaching are as good as Dublin.

I mean that from Kerrigan is lazy, selfish and poor decision making. Another sign of disenchantment. Guys playing for themselves

Bastick :smiley:

That’s because he was being held down by one of the cork forwards of the ball.