The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 811888, member: 180”]Goulding is an established quality dead ball taker.

Idiot.[/quote]
The top one was your original post. Every free taker is given one chance to miss a free. By your logic they should have known Cahalane was going to miss before he took the 45 which is just plain stupid.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811896, member: 273”]No it’s not. I’m sure Cork want to win, but not enough. A more motivated Cork with good coaching are as good as Dublin.

I mean that from Kerrigan is lazy, selfish and poor decision making. Another sign of disenchantment. Guys playing for themselves[/quote]
I disagree Kev, Dublin have much better players/panel overall. Simple as that.

Goulding is an exceptional and proven free taker, Cahillane is not.

Idiot.

I mean from open play.he gave away 3/4 two which ended in points for cork

McStay can’t say the word “tremendous”.

Tremen-jus.

Well done Dublin, scoreline does not reflect their superiority. They are a joy to watch and I sincerely hope they win the All Ireland.

Will the Hill have the same buzz next week?

What did Brogan Mannion and Connolly score, from play or otherwise?

Oh fuck up Mc Stay, just fuck up.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 811903, member: 9”]McStay can’t say the word “tremendous”.

Tremen-jus.[/quote]
He’s from Mayo pal cut him some slack

Absolute bollix. Cork have a serious team. I know for a fact they are a few players not happy and it’s reflected in performance. When you lose faith in a coach you start doing things like quite a few players did today. On top of that you have a manager who is willing to let his old foot soldiers get roasted out there when everyone can see they shouldn’t be playing.

Can you explain to me Kelly not playing? It’s utterly farcical.

They have loads of room for improvment too. Definitely the team to beat this year.

ah Lovely, Dublin a vastly superior team, with a wonderful style and panache, Cork wankers, where their fucking double now? not an ounce of football in them

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 811901, member: 180”]Goulding is an exceptional and proven free taker, Cahillane is not.

Idiot.[/quote]

Do you think Cahalane never kicked a 45 before today or something.

Idiot.

Paddy Kelly is injured you twat.

We were awful today. If we play like that the next we will be beaten.

Aye, could have easily won that by 12-13 points if they were in anyway clinical.

Pfft, convenient.

That game didnt take a bit out of McCaffrey by the looks of it. Some operator. Cork missed a huge opportunity today.

You haven’t a notion Fenway. The dubs are not that good. Serious deficiencies in full back line, 4 forwards not scoring, a dreadful centre back.

On positives midfield was dominant, Killkenny stuck to his task and finished very well.

Dublin should have scored at least 5 gioals with Diarmuid Connolly and Brogan totally off the boil today, a vastly superior side to Cork in every aspect of their game. McCauley gave a tour de France performance at Midfield today for them