The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Socks did well with a horrible pass into him there. Martin McHugh is right in that Kerry do look quite vulnerable on the rare occasions that Cavan have run at them.

The Dublin forward line would annihilate Kerry. The likes of MDM would make hay driving from deep against that set of backs.

Declan O’Sullivan playacting :rolleyes:

Fran from ‘Love/Hate’ on the Cavan bench.

Kerry at the moment are playing like they did in the second half against Longford in 2009.

Kerry have been poisonous in the second half.

Socks hauled off :eek:

Only 6 in it - this is much better.

Alan Clarke having an excellent match - he was good throughout the first half too.

He’s just not the same player he used to be. That shite acting is embarrassing, pity as he was some detail a few years back.

Ger Brennan will retire him.

Brian McGuigan will have plenty to say about O’Sullivan’s antics.

Dunno Sid, i actually think he is the weak link in the Dublin backline right now.

Cavan at least salvaging some pride here. They could reduce this gap further yet.

A goal for Cavan now and this is not done.

Cavan support sounds like what you’d hear at a camogie match.

TV3 lads not realising that Cavan haven’t got within 6 points in this half yet. Kerry are just soaking it all up.

Great point Mackey :clap:

[quote=“Mac, post: 812195, member: 109”]

TV3 lads.[/quote]

Do yourself a favour & switch on BBC2 Mac

Michael Argue has been excellent since coming on.

I’m in a pub in Andalucia mate, the dodgy box here only seems to pick up Irish channels I believe

Cavan kicking some awful wides, they could have got something from this if they had some belief.