The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Is it raining pretty hard over there mate?

Not a drop. 33 degrees celcius of sunshine

Hard to argue with that.

Disappointing for Socks.

So you are in Andulcia, surrounded by culture, history and architecture the likes you won’t see elsewhere, the fucking weather is gorgeous, and you are in an Oirish pub watching this shite.

If you were from Cavan I could half way understand. But you’re from Wexford.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 812208, member: 1503”]So you are in Andulcia, surrounded by culture, history and architecture the likes you won’t see elsewhere, the fucking weather is gorgeous, and you are in an Oirish pub watching this shite.

If you were from Cavan I could half way understand. But you’re from Wexford.[/quote]
Who gives a fuck what you think?

Socks should have been kept on. He got very little ball into him and it wasn’t his fault Cavan were losing out the pitch. The little bit of ball he did get, he actually made use of.

Jaysus the gooch wasn’t blessed with looks. Suppose ya can’t have everything.:slight_smile:

Dude, you need a toke to take the edge off.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 812208, member: 1503”]So you are in Andulcia, surrounded by culture, history and architecture the likes you won’t see elsewhere, the fucking weather is gorgeous, and you are in an Oirish pub watching this shite.

If you were from Cavan I could half way understand. But you’re from Wexford.[/quote]

I’m sitting outside in the sun watching it. I spent yesterday in Ronda, possibly one of the nicest places in the world. I’m nearer Manilva today and am meeting friends while taking in Mayos destruction of Donegal.

By the way, Architecture is well over rated. At the end of the day, they’re all just buildings or structures that provide basic functions.

100% correct. He has been their best forward all year, and should have been kept on as a finisher when Cavan actually made some inroads in the second half.

Cavan for Ulster 2014.

[quote=“Mac, post: 812213, member: 109”]
By the way, Architecture is well over rated. At the end of the day, they’re all just buildings or structures that provide basic functions.[/quote]

:clap:
There’s no fucking building or museum or whatever shite you want to give an example of that would ever be better than sitting having a few beers and watching the big matches on a Sunday afternoon.

Come on Donegal.

The trash talking has all been one way.

Alan Dillon out?

God speed Joe McQuillan. May God have mercy on him in the middle of this blood bath.

McHugh in by the looks of it.

This is Mayos time.

Fuck Jim McGuinness.

Someone start a “Heads I’d like to box” thread… I want to nominate Jim McGuinness