The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

I played football with that Barrett lads brother last year, extremely tough footballers

Smashing Tyrone defense.

More like it from Mayo, that should settle them

He is in the middle of most moves MBB. Not doing a whole lot, but he’s certainly not hiding.

Varley has made a difference, hungry for the ball.

Moran has been shit. I’d bring in that fat lad corner forward they h e.

Throw that lad upfront

Aidan O Shea is getting absolutely dogged off the ball. He’ll do well not to react at this rate.

Watch the negativity from Tyrone after half time.

Have to be impressed with Mayo’s mindset.

Fucking dive from Cavanagh.

Great half, end to end.

Mayo will be more than pleased with that outcome after playing shite

Mayo have played poorly yet could be ahead. If they can settle they’ll win this handy

Them last few scores could be vital for Mayo I’d say

That lad has serious attitude. He had a poor half by his standards but he could still be MOTM. He’d expect more from da brotha though

Mayo look to have sorted themselves out.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 821963, member: 273”]Watch the negativity from Tyrone after half time.

Have to be impressed with Mayo’s mindset.

Fucking dive from Cavanagh.

Great half, end to end.[/quote]

That have upped the dirt ante in the second half every time iv seen em this year alright.

MO need to start fouling them in their 21 when they are tapping it around amongst themselves. Force them to play it some bit longer and MO should win lot of the contests

Had a cut off Mayo -1 at evens. Seemed to have settled into a bit

Mayo lloked like a team who believed their own hype in that first half…they look very average when push coems to shove…Tyrone will tire I think and have lost two key players…think Mayo will get home but if tyrone were a small bit more adventurous there´s goals to be gotten in the space mayo are leaving in full back line…

Mayo have to be happiest with the scoreline, only a point down despite being outplayed.

O Connor will be a huge loss, the performance of Dillon, Freeman, Moran and Varley has been very poor though and you’d wonder can all of them up it sufficiently. They’ve been kept in this by a point from a soft free and some excellent score taking from their backline. If any 2 of the 4 mentioned above can pull the finger out, they should have enough but this is Mayo and these are Mayo forwards so nothing is guaranteed.

i take it O´connor is gone for the year now?..if you pop a shoulder twice in afew months surely you´re fucke as its going to keep happening without proper rest?..

Freeman is winning a lot of ball and going at his man in fairness…