The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Yea, I think its a given, he wont be fit to face Dublin if Mayo get there.

What are you on about? freeman has played well, should have 1-1 from play, Dillon overall has done well and Varley was the catalyst from the late resurgence, he was involved in all the play. Bit of stupid shooting, but Mayo have shown the ability to adjust out on the field without instruction. While their “football” and it’s execution has dropped due to their own lack lustureness and Tyrone’s impressive first 20-25 I actually have been impressed with Mayo’s mindset. The big lads are not going well, so lads like Barrett an Varley are taking the game on. They mixed up the play and it nearly got a goal, they mixed it up further and kicked a few points.

I think they’ll come out an be in front within 10-12 minutes.

:D:D kerry will do to dublin what tyrone are doing to Mayo except kerry have much better forwards…back kerry for all ireland pal…

Martin McHugh: Of course we remember that famous ‘puke football’ match.

Kieran McGeeney (interupts): I don’t even want to give that fella airtime. What Tyrone did that day was amazing.

:clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 821979, member: 24”]Martin McHugh: Of course we remember that famous ‘puke football’ match.

Kieran McGeeney (interupts): I don’t even want to give that fella airtime. What Tyrone did that day was amazing.

:clap:[/quote]
Jaysus McGeeney is some dour cunt.

Rare mistake there from Maurice

Deegan fooled by Cavanagh again!

What a shite referee.

H’on Mayo

Well done Varley, finally gets the Mayo forwards off the mark from play.

Cafferkey is a class act.

Penalty, O’Connor would slot it

Great refereeing :clap:

Only the 5 mistakes so far today.

And another one, no penalty.

Penalty me hole! :rolleyes:

Soft peno

What a penalty

what has maurice deegan given mayo now?..1-3 at least??..shocking…

Thought that had hit the post their for a second.:slight_smile:

Drive on now Mayo and bury these cunts

Game will really open up now.

Fucking buried though.

Jesus these Mayo backs are some attacking force. They are driving it on today.