The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Why are Kerry out again this weekend, less than 7 days after playing Tipp?

You’ve got me, who?

exactly…remember the selector with mcnulty last year that some club official asked at a county board meeting who he exactly was?..cavan lad…wonder did he stay on this year…

I believe so.

Ah. Now I have you. As far as I know yes.

Gary Walsh has also left the Laois panel. More are said to be considering leaving too. Rats, ship, sinking springs to mind.

any word on dublin team yet??..fookin match is saturday FFS…:mad:

Dublin: Cluxton Daly O’Carroll Cooper McCarthy Brennan McCaffrey MDMA O’Sullivan Flynn Kilkenny Connolly Mannion Andrews Brogan

cheers…how long is that out?..

Just tweeted by John Fogarty of examiner so not long I’d say. Kildare are waiting til tomorrow morning, its Offaly FFS.

Kildare are 20/1 on to beat Offaly.

Of course I think they will win but Kildare aren’t exactly worldbeaters and Offaly aren’t the worst. Promoted from Division 4.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 779588, member: 24”]Kildare are 20/1 on to beat Offaly.

Of course I think they will win but Kildare aren’t exactly worldbeaters and Offaly aren’t the worst. Promoted from Division 4.[/quote]
I’d love if that were true and came to pass.

:eek::smiley:

http://media.tcm.ie/media/images/l/liamOneillTomHarrisHawk_large.jpg[/quote]

Is that him smiling?

What’s that with the hawk?

Which one? The quarehawk on the left or the bird on the right

Positively beaming :clap:

Hawk eye launch I’d imagine. Why they need to do publicity shoots for these things is beyond me

I know what it was for. I was just wonder what the animal was that the hawk was resting on

A shitehawk.

A spastic hawk