The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Kevin you’re right but you’ve lost the fire. Far too diplomatic these days.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 778533, member: 273”]. ThAts why Cork are not, up to now, playing to their strengths. They now have 3 players who can unlock a defense in Collins, Kellt and Sheehan.
[/quote]

sheehan has so much more in him…
think Cork have serious depth all of a sudden…missing cadogan and walsh…some great options on the bench…that competitiveness could freshen everything up for them…Munster final will be a massive game…

for a start i said pass…In gaelic football you can kick pass aswell as hand pass…

they dont though , they never kick it as 99% of the players are uncultured muldoons

Are you implying there is such a thing as a cultured muldoon? That’s a heady admission.

No, I dont think you can use the word Muldoon without putting something derogatory in front of it

TASE, do you think that in the fullness of time (and with adequate counselling) that you could learn to love muldoons for who/what they are?

[quote=“scumpot, post: 778550, member: 182”]sheehan has so much more in him…
think Cork have serious depth all of a sudden…missing cadogan and walsh…some great options on the bench…that competitiveness could freshen everything up for them…Munster final will be a massive game…[/quote]

Ya, and the signs from Kerry are good too, the right moves seem to have been made and the right players are showing form, Gooch to 11, Maher playing well, O Donoghue being more consistent. Their Achilles is still the backs though, they can be open up. Also if Buckley and Maher start to dominate then teams will by pass them and it will be interesting how they counter act that.

Corks forward line and midfield has always had depth, it’s at the back we struggle. I still think Shields going to No.6 is possibly what would catipult Cork into top 2 rather than 3-5 range where they are now.

For a start indeed.

For a start you are now clutching at straws and are contradicting yourself.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 778812, member: 11”]For a start indeed.

For a start you are now clutching at straws and are contradicting yourself.[/quote]

stop embarrassing yourself even more… anyone who reads both our posts can clearly see you piled in quick trying to be a smart ass without reading my post properly and totally made a fool of yourself…that’s it…game over…ball burst…now fuck off…

Hey you. Fuck off.

Appendage lost his cool too easily in this exchange. He was right in my view but now it just looks like he resorted to bad language early and gave up thus making scumpot the winner.

Trouble in Leitrim…

I see that.

No mention of the players involved yet though.

Trouble in Kildare also and reports in Laois that last years captain Kevin Meaney has left the panel.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 778852, member: 24”]I see that.

No mention of the players involved yet though.[/quote]
This won’t be good,second year in a row :frowning:

Hopefully my club mates are not involved.

I really hope not farmer we badly need them two boys fit and well for the rest of the year

is noel o reilly still involved in laois?..

if injury free forde could play for years as he’s such an intelligent footballer and has the basics mastered…he played intercounty for a few seasons with injury and was still scoring well…very seldom he ever got caught in possession… once he was in range he’d shoot immediately…no messing about…great footballer