The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

It might also mean the home team will put up more of a fight in front of their own home crowd.

The duds should be made play all games except from the leinster final on away from home if that’s how the draw works out,have they played a leinster game outside croke park since longford nearly beat them 10 years or so ago?

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 780370, member: 1503”]Just don’t forget the GPS.
I believe there are still Dubs wandering the back roads of Tipp that set out for a Kerry V Dub QF match in Semple stadium a few years ago.[/quote]

Nah they are just the poor fuckers who had to move to Tipp because that was were they could afford a house.:slight_smile:

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 780370, member: 1503”]Just don’t forget the GPS.
I believe there are still Dubs wandering the back roads of Tipp that set out for a Kerry V Dub QF match in Semple stadium a few years ago.[/quote]

The originality :rolleyes:

Emlyn Mulligan will give him a run for his money

Longford in 2006 was the last championship match Dublin played outside Croke Park. A close match and smashing atmosphere it was too.

Ah here next you will be suggesting that Dublin start each match 10 points down as well.

What shite are you talking if they get drawn away to longford offaly or whoever they should have to travel like every other county,just cause ye cunts get lost once ye pass the red cow shouldn’t make any difference

That’s the one I was thinking of sid

Great tackling and workrate by the Dublin forwards.

The umpires at the Hill 16 end are in some physical condition. I’ll be impressed if the fella on the left can stay standing up for another 25 minutes. Very impressed.

Jaysus that was some shoulder.:slight_smile:

He leans on the post when the ball is at the other end.:slight_smile:

Kerry leading Waterford 11-4 with 3 mins gone in the 2nd half.

Kevin O’Brien has added some bite since he came on.

Dublin very impressive without breaking sweat.

Dublin need a goal or 2 to kill this game off.:slight_smile:

This is fairly fucking awful stuff. The dubs are doing what they have to but sloppy in parts too.

Westmeath’s shitness and lack of physical strength is notable. The lack of effort by some of them is notable too. Especially in their forwards. Looks like they were beaten before they left moolingar.

A Donaghy goal makes it 1-10 to 4 points now :confused:

Declan O’Sullivan makes it 2-11 to 4 points

I’m not convinced about Dublin’s strength and depth yet. They’re getting a huge amount of hype because they’re Dublin but I’d still fancy Wexford to take them.

Jack McCaffery will be young footballer of the year.