The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Ah here.

and so it begins…poundage first in…

:smiley:

Macsnout will be along soon…

I like appendage but he is being a total fucking knob here

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 781138, member: 273”]He’s not a young lad, stop trying to make out I’m ribbing a 19 year old. He’s on the go quite a while. He went missing big time more than once.

I actually have him credit back along for a game thinking he’d turned the corner, but since he has continued to be very inconsistent.[/quote]

Ah Connolly the great enigma of Gaelic football. On his day he can be the best in the country but on a bad day he is totally useless.

As a dub supporter I am happy we are not too dependant on him performing week in week out. I consider it a huge bonus when he does turn up to play but unfortunately it is more often that he doesn’t turn up to play which is unfortunate.:frowning:

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 782288, member: 312”]Ah Connolly the great enigma of Gaelic football. On his day he can be the best in the country but on a bad day he is totally useless.

As a dub supporter I am happy we are not too dependant on him performing week in week out. I consider it a huge bonus when he does turn up to play but unfortunately it is more often that he doesn’t turn up to play which is unfortunate.:([/quote]

James Connolly?

I’m sorry you feel that way Kev. I’m happy with my contribution overall but I am disappointed with my post re alledging that another poster was under 18. That was silly and pointless (as opposed to every other post on this site).

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, not all your posts are silly and pointless.

Predictions:
Wexford 3-13 Dublin 1-18
Limerick 1-15 Tipperary 2-20
Monaghan 2-14 Antrim 1-12
Kilkenny 6-26 Offaly 0-8
Louth 0-16 Wexford 0-10

Wexford lead Louth 2-12 to 1-13 with 4 minutes left

Monaghan 0-10 Antrim 0-5 with 5 left

1 in it in Drogheda with 1 minute left

Still Wexford with the advantage?

Brosnan point in injury time

White point brings Louth to 1 down

Louth’s John O’Brien sent off

Wexford win by 1. 2-13 to 1-15.

Delighted to be proved wrong. Sounds like we got massively complacent after our 2nd goal and better teams will punish that. Hopefully Wicklow turn Meath over next Saturday evening.

‘sounds like’

We were blessed to get that fluke of a goal, strong wind against us in the second half.