The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

football was invented in Italy mate

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 790768, member: 1052”]1. He was having his education funded despite the fact that he had already failed at two other courses on the taxpayer’s dime. Why doesn’t he just accept that he is too thick for academia and get a job? Meanwhile you have cancer services and other worthwhile causes being slashed so some thicko from Cork can avoid having to work for another couple of years.

1. Walsh is not a taxpayer but has been living off the tax payer for the past five/six years and will probably try and do so for another three of four despite the fact he is obviously as thick as a brick.[/quote]

You are so uninformed it’s hilarious. Keep going fella.

You don’t “live off the tax payer” when you go to college In Ireland. But of course how would you understand that, you’re British.

I hope down give it a good go.donegal by 3

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 790774, member: 273”]You are so uninformed it’s hilarious. Keep going fella.

You don’t “live off the tax payer” when you go to college In Ireland. But of course how would you understand that, you’re British.[/quote]

arent you on the All Ireland thread mate, now your arguing against the thread title:D

Down playing a continental-style possession game.

It’s cuntish already…

Two ridiculous decisons already in favour of Donegal.

Coulter never touched the defender.

Make it three.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 790774, member: 273”]You are so uninformed it’s hilarious. Keep going fella.

You don’t “live off the tax payer” when you go to college In Ireland. But of course how would you understand that, you’re British.[/quote]

Eh, yes you do? Third Level Education is subsidised by the Government and this thick fucker has been in receipt of scholarship for the last 4/5 years.

Cork 2011

It’s a fucking mans game Faldo.

Interesting tactics from Down, spreading play with the boot and attacking in groups. The long ball in like Brolly suggests does cause issues for Donegal.

Big issue for Down is their execution, making poor turn overs under no pressure.

Ref giving Donegal everything.

Can not understand the commentary, saying the game is a mess. I thinks its great, all action, non stop.

Down far too slow getting the ball out of defence and getting caught in possession.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 790716, member: 182”]thats a very good point about honing it down to the level where input matches output…i´d agree with that for the average club players…but the problem is for inter county players filling croke park and making the gaa millions and not seeing a penny of it…you could argue that the only benefit for the younger intercounty players is getting free education through scholarships…now that has been stopped by this new rule…
kerry1891 you need to look closer to home than DCU when it comes to devaluing the sigerson…IT Tralee have a lot to answer for when it comes to the current attitude…how many sigerson cups did seamus moynihan play in and was it with 3 different colleges?..[/quote]

I have no bother looking closer to home on that front scumpot. I hear you. Long time ago now. Seamus played for two colleges I think UCC and Tralee.

There are quite a few English people living in Cork Totti. Hardly surprising they’d trot up from West Cork for their head of State.

We’re you there yourself?

I know it is Kevin but this is pure shite…run run run hand pass hand pass hand pass hand pass run run hand pass hand pass hit free…it’s a wonder these “footballers” even kick the frees!!

Sitting ducks.

thats pity but the rules re eligibility for the Sigerson cant be tailored to allow particular lads to get a scholarship.

If DCU have a sports scholarship fund I am sure they awarded it to another sportsperson

Also Joe Brolly just said on TV that DCU GAA players don’t have to go to lectures. Is this true or was he just messing?

That’s football though. It’s still the teams with the best incisive pass and best shooting will win.

Down playing dumb football at times, lucky to be within 2.

Great kick by O’Hare from 45. Hard two believe we’re now within two.

Joke of a decision again.

Great kick by McBrearty. 0-06 to 0-02.