The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

18 points down after 40 minutes. Jesus. Offaly were very competitive against Kildare and all.

Fermanagh three up against Westmeath. 2-05 to 0-08.

Mac embarrassing himslef here
what’s wrong with eating spring onions and what’s it got to do with people from Carlow?
i know people who grow these at home, are they scum as well?

[quote=“mickee321, post: 793888, member: 367”]Mac embarrassing himslef here
what’s wrong with eating spring onions and what’s it got to do with people from Carlow?
i know people who grow these at home, are they scum as well?[/quote]

I only picked a few of them from the garden this morning. I didn’t realise there any negative connotations to eating scallions, I hope the neighbours didn’t see me.

Fermanagh 3-9 Westmeath 1-14 with 3 minutes left. Fermanagh have hit 20 wides.

Fermanagh a point up against Westmeath with only two minutes left. Listening to Padraic Lodge on RTE, the co-commentator (some Nordie chap) has an awful voice. Tough listening to him.

Louth three up against Antrim.

Tyrone 1-27 Offaly 0-08.

Level in Mullingar.

Fermanagh go up the other end and take the lead! One up. Injury time.

Full time. Fermanagh hold on for a shock win.

A one point win for Fermanagh, as I predicted. Fermanagh never feared Westmeath. A good win for the Lake county over the Lake county.

Should be a nice boost for Cavans form. 6/4 looks reasonable to me il be backing the Cavan lads

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 787977, member: 273”]Westmeath have better players. Canavan might be a decent manager but Fermanagh are very weak in many areas. Size is a major issue. Cavan took the foot off the pedal big time.

But in terms if ranking there is about 12-15 places between these 2 teams. I simply can’t believe anyone would compare these 2. The fact WM are at home makes your prediction even more bizzare. I’d be surprised if they get within 6[/quote]

Yet you call my opinions bizarre…

Karma for that diving cunt Heaslin following his display in Wexford Park during the league.

Yep, exactly. I reckon we’ll hammer Meath tomorrow for what its worth.

after Westmeath running Ulster kingpins Fermanagh so close in Mullingar and Offaly´s performance in Tullamore against Tyrone, carlow´s performance at home to laois, I´m just glad as a Dub that we get to play these teams in croker in the leinster championship and not in their backyard…phewee…

Its truly fucking awful stuff in pearse stadium. Meehan just had a great chance saved by the keeper, and misses the 45. Point a piece Galway with the wind

Miraculously, Galway lead 6-5 here at half time. They have been even worse than I could have imagined. I’ll be shocked if Tipp don’t go on and win this

Galway have finally woken to fuck up here, leading 1-12 to 0-07. A bit of a scuffle involving the Tipp manager, Paul Conroy and Mulholland seemed to rile them up and they haven’t looked back since

Done the same v Laois.

can´t wait for the dubs kildare match…should be a belter…anyone know what channel its on?..

:smiley: