The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

the bitterness is quite sad…predictions thread is the most definitive…it does exactly what it says on the tin mate…you could have made a lot of money if you took my advice…instead of searching the paper every day for a mick halfrod trained horse…:D:D you’re clown…

Indeed

that would be your…you’re a clown…

I profusely apologize for the comparison, it was an over reaction.

Dublin to beat Kildare and Wexford to beat Meath on sunday. :slight_smile:

apology accepted buddy…he’s some annoying cunt that lad Mac… he’s had a hard on for me since I started landing a few bets…he done the same with the tipping king…a bitter bastard…

The difference between the likes of you and me scum is we’re know it all’s with actual knowledge, he’s a know it all who guesses and uses other people’s opinion and stories to back up his views.

i’m not trying to change anyones opinion…i’m just giving mine…those idiots Mac[/USER] and that [USER=11]Appendage particularly follow me around trying to convince me I’m wrong about my opinion…its fcuked up really…the latter can be seen on this very thread fallong flat on his face trying to catch me out…its a game of opinions at the end of the day but those two idiots spend too much time playing the man and not the ball…bit like wexford hurlers…

Carlow 0-6 Laois 0-1. 16 minutes played in Friday Night Football.

Carlow lead 0-08 to 1-03 coming up to half time.

Some turnaround. Laois 2-7 Carlow 0-8 early in second half.

Fooking choking scallion eating scum

Could be the end of the Rainbow for Carlow’s championship hopes here.

Another goal for Laois and probably another year for McNulty. Drawing a line through Louths form means we’ll hammer Meath on Sunday now

3-13 to 0-12. Full time.

Carlow are shite.

3-13 is good shooting all the same…

Should have had another 3-10 at least. Thats how bad Carlow are. The lads they brought on would put a Junior C side to shame.

Half-time score from Tullamore:
Offaly 0-1 Tyrone 0-15 :smiley:

Louth leading Antrim 1-6 to 0-5.

A massacre in Tullamore. Tyrone lead 0-19 to 0-1 after 41 mins