The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Why is MDM allowed run so far? It’s ridiculous.

Really pays having your favourite ref in these situations

Disagree, Brogan drove it up his hole. Rintintin[/USER] and [USER=9]Bandage can clarify with their expert opinions in due course but all he did was advance.

Correct, as opposed to many of the Kildare players who are also athletic but possess poor handling and soloing skills.

What a finish.:slight_smile:

Kildare execution of skills has dropped alarmingly in last 7-8 mins. They would …hold on scratch that.

Dubs have the lead they probably deserve. Super goal

He did anticipate it well and advanced St the required pace. It was good reading of the situation that made the save straightforward.

Cracking finish there from Brogan.

Super goal. Kildare looking tired already.

Johnny Doyle to blame for that goal, silly foul on a player tiptoeing the sideline, should know better.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 794483, member: 1”]He did anticipate it well and advanced St the required pace. It was good reading of the situation that made the save straightforward.

Cracking finish there from Brogan.[/quote]

It was the obvious choice, if a keeper doesn’t advance there then he’s a fool. Brogan turned and swung when he should have taken a moment to see where the keeper was. You’d expect better from him, which he just did there.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 794482, member: 273”]Kildare execution of skills has dropped alarmingly in last 7-8 mins. They would …hold on scratch that.

Dubs have the lead they probably deserve. Super goal[/quote]

Kildare couldnt keep that pace up. They needed the entire games pace to drop after 10 minutes to allow them get a breather, Dublin however just upped it to meet theirs and in the process executed the game skills better from 1-15. Kildare continue to be a team of gym monkeys who lack the class to beat the top sides.

Anyone who tries to say football was Bette in the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s needs their heads examined.

Heard it was Mick Deegan and McGeeney clashed on the sideline, Lyster believes it was Gavin. McGeeney is now 5 years in Kildare and he goes out to play Dublin like that? Ridiculous.

My nephew goes up to Crokes and the focus on, and attention to detail on skills training is unbelievable. He’s 7 and is constantly practising what he’s shown there. And not just basic skills, all of them. Seriously impressive. Not involved myself for years o couldn’t say if this is widespread in other co or not

FT: Armagh 2-21 Wicklow 0-2

Good.

Fuck.

Lol London giving Leitrim a hiding.:slight_smile:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794492, member: 180”]FT: Armagh 2-21 Wicklow 0-2

Good.

Fuck.[/quote]

Just puts in perspective how good a manager the oul rogue is.

Rubbish, I don’t think they are a team of gym monkeys at all, in fact they are a very decent side. They just ain’t as good as Cork, Kerry, Dublin, Mayo or Donegal. They are in the next section with maybe Down, Tyrone ad a few others.

I agree about the pace. The team that will beat Fublin will be one that slows it down as frustrates them, and a team that can then punish. Donegal are the right ticket but I have a funny feeling the training might be catching up with them, they are picking up alot of injuries.

I’m starting to get a real good feeling about Cork and Kerry. Cian O Neill will give the aging Kerry players a massive boost. Amazing to hear recently some of them had never lifted a weight. I hope Goich isn’t one, cos him in top condition, playing at 11, with Johnny Buckley dominating aroUnd the middle could create a shit load of trouble for everyone. Might be a kick in those cunts yet. I also like the lack of noise about Cork and what I’m hearing from the direction they are going.

Rocko covered this. Burst out with perfect timing to smother the shot. Very good goal keeping.

Ah for fuck sake O’Gara.:frowning: thought we had seen the last of him.:frowning: