The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794492, member: 180”]FT: Armagh 2-21 Wicklow 0-2

Good.

Fuck.[/quote]
:eek:

Eoghan O Gara is like for like with Paddy Andrews :o

FFS Pat!

Aul, aul, not oul. FFS Mac.

Some very derogatory comments from a player during the week complaining a bout the unbalance of the provincial championships and the general structure of championship. Thrust of it was “we could even have a team from another country playing in Connaught Final”.

What the fuck Wicklow, thats A disgrace.

FFS Sake, not FFS

It’s pretty widespread Dan. I have been saying for 6-7 years that Gaelic Football will be view around the world as a top game I. 10-15 years. We are only at the beginning now o the upward curve. The skill is about to match the fitness over the next few years, it’s going to be great.

McGeeney up to his old tricks now delaying the second half, a great old Armagh trick that one. Did it to Laois in 2003 1/4 Final, 25 minutes I think it was.

That’s twice KK has fisted over when 1 on 1 with the keeper. Shoot for goal to fuck. Annoys the hell out of me.

Tidy bit of skill out of him there.

Mc Goldrick really doesn’t like the Kildare lads trying to impede the Dublin players, some ridiculously soft frees being awarded

Taxi for McGrillen. What a talent O Gara is.

Isn’t impeding players illegal?

Said he was a bluffer for years. Don’t still maintain that completely as he has improved them somewhat, but it’s a silly approach alright.

Hawkeye makes an appearance.:slight_smile:

He is annoying the fuck out of the other forwards as well. Simple hand pass to a forward in the edge if the square and it’s a goal.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794516, member: 180”]Taxi for McGrillen. What a talent O Gara is.

Isn’t impeding players illegal?[/quote]

It’s against the rules of Gaelic Football, don’t honk it’s illegal though.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794516, member: 180”]
Isn’t impeding players illegal?[/quote]
Tackling isn’t.

Lovely point by Brennan, well the move was lovely. Whole midfield was emptied and Cluxton was able to kick straight to Brogan. Couple of nice quick passes and a simple point.

Nice pedantry :wink:

Impeding isnt tackling.

Are Leitrim making a comeback against London or is it all over?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794525, member: 180”]Nice pedantry :wink:

Impeding isnt tackling.[/quote]
Does tackling not impede?