The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

No more money to give him more like,I hear he’s off to leitrim next year

Where will he end up next? Hopefully not Limerick.

He’d take the Antrim job if offered it. He loves driving don’t you know. Legitimate expenses only of course…

Sterling ching ching

No way, Micko is done.

Greed has no bounds

The man is done, he doesn’t look well at all.

He didn’t look well a few years ago outside Gaelic Park in the Bronx 4 or 5 years ago in freezing temperatures selling some auld book for a tenner

No, he had a lovely set of hands on him. Fine stickman will be a very good hurler for Tipp for years to come

Ah shit. I just deleted my post from this “football” thread and copied it to the “hurling” thread.

Please feel free to do the same with mine

A full house in Killarney for the Munster final between Kerry and Cork - one of the great occasions in the GAA, and one that would no longer exist were the provincial championships to be abolished. I’d nearly have gone down to it myself were Dublin hurlers not playing today. Killarney is a magnificent venue for a match apart from the toilets, which, like at so many GAA venues, are a disgrace.

Surprising changes to Cork team.

Noel O Leary, Walsh & O Connor in. Clancy, O’Neill & Kelly out. Kelly out is perplexing if he’s fit.

Awful changes. Dropping Clancy for Noel? ffs

Link me up please.

[quote=“Turenne, post: 798045, member: 232”]Awful changes. Dropping Clancy for Noel? ffs

Link me up please.[/quote]

I’m on Setanta unfortunately Turenne. Have no idea.

Bizarre changes. Think it shows Cork are not as concerned about the game as maybe before. Think it’s slightly bigger for Cork. It’s like Cork are trying not to show their hand.

Or possibly they are approaching it with the “finishing with your best 15” kind of approach.

Typical Counihan, sticking with his favourites. Clancy should be pissed and demoralised.

Duffy at it already. 2 very soft frees and none to Canty when he was fouled. Fast pace.

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/rugby/163044/1/gaa-football-senior-championship-2013:-kerry-vs-cork–live-stream-online.html

FUCKING HELL DUFFY YOU CUNT.

HOW IS THIS CUNT A REF AT THIS LEVEL.

Poor shooting