The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

James o Donahue is a tidy corner forward.nice point there…3-1 kerry

Kerry look smoother. In top in the air at midfield and on breaks.

Kissane in O Sullivan is an awful match up.

Corks shooting dreadful.

Duffy gives a clear Kerry free to Cork.

Cork are not the races at all here.

Harsh yellow…

gga sports must be the only sports that aidan walsh could do well in

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 798060, member: 273”]

Duffy gives a clear Kerry free to Cork.[/quote]
I played that back and thought Duffy was actually correct as Donncha Walsh had clearly overcarried before he was fouled.

What kind of moisturiser does he use?

Ah for fuck sake. Someone needs to compile a video of the inconsistency of Duffy. Buckley hacked Walsh down and nothing, Kerrigan gets a yellow for nothing.

Pretty open game

So did Marc O Se earlier and he got the free it’s only 10 mins old and he has gone against himself on 4 clear occasions already.

He is an embarrassment and is ruining the game.

Cahalane absolutely had to go in the book for that but doesn’t. Reckless stuff.

There’s certainly an argument that that kind of foul in midfield by Darran O’Sullivan should be moved up into scoring range and/or a yellow card given. Totally cynical and all the advantage gained by Kerry from it.

FFS the internet in my new apartment is utter shit, can’t even stream this in shit quality.

Ah for fuck sake, I feel like turning it off.

How is Darren O Sullian not getting a yellow

Donnacha fouled twice an nothing.

Cork backs extremely loose.

Fintan Gould should be whipped straight away. He actually gave up there, that’s a disgrace

Kerry are not that good, they are basically playing nothing. Cork are getting disposses alot. Can’t believe we are only 2 down.

Brian Hurley absolutely roasted Marc O’Se there - Donncha O’Connor positioned himself poorly for the pass.

Just switched this on, Cork over doing it as usual ffs!

A bit more like it there.

Paudie Kissane falls over with the goal at his mercy :smiley:

Cork will win this

Christ those clowns commentating are infuriating. 30 second debate about what did the ref give the free for despite the fact the ref clearly indicated it was for a throw.

In a replay