The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Loughrey had to go for a goal there. The Kerry defence is wide open itself if Cork get good ball in and good movement coming through like for that chance.

Awful, awful decision from Duffy there.

Hahahahahaha quality from Duffy !!

Great tackle by Gooch penalised!

I remember a carbon copy of that incident late on in the drawn Leinster final of 2000 when Paul Curran was penalised for a great tackle.

Choooooooooo!!!

Bringing on two big midfielders and leave Gould on.

Book Cooper you cunt, man up. Never a free, but the abuse was way over the top. Cork have been way more fucked over thru the game.

Corks handling has been awful. Walsh causing problems at centre forward.

Kerry are not great at the back, Cork can still win this. There are goals to be had against that full backline.

Dodgy cork haven’t a chance of winning this…Kerry have missed enough to win a game…

I’d say that canty is an awful cunt!

That is simply scandalous.

Canning, shut up you cunt.

This is the worst refereeing performance ever. Duffy knocks himself off spots 2&3 to get up there. Fuck me.

Getting narky in his old age.

I know, Kerry are the better side but as bad as Cork have been they have still created three or four goal chances. If they get one soon the momentum of the game might shift.

To be honest it’s nice to see two teams playing open football. You can call it naive but I much prefer to watch a match like this than the dross served up by Donegal.

Kev don’t ever say Aidan Walsh is the best Midfielder around again please and thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s open football anyway…shooting is brutal though

aiden walsh , dear god, why cant he kick a ball over the bar:D

Not too many shots of that utter cretin in his sombrero today.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 798159, member: 1552”]I know, Kerry are the better side but as bad as Cork have been they have still created three or four goal chances. If they get one soon the momentum of the game might shift.

To be honest it’s nice to see two teams playing open football. You can call it naive but I much prefer to watch a match like this than the dross served up by Donegal.[/quote]
Dodgy, that’s pure rubbish. First, cork could get two goals and they still won’t win, cause they’re shite. Second, Donegal pouring forward are class to to watch.

Well fuck you Cork… a shambles of a game to watch at this point.

:smiley:

think Kev told us that his shooting was way better the last few years:D

Cork’s players are unbelieveably headless. They just don’t seem to have any idea of what they should be doing, or any understanding of a gameplan, that’s if there is one. It has to be coaching. Counihan’s tenure has surely run its course.