The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Aidan Walsh needs to spend less time moaning that he can’t play Sigerson Cup and more time practicing kicking the ball over the bar from 21 yards out.

I will bottle that cunt next week if I see him.

Ffs

The “Star” :rolleyes:

Maybe if he were allowed play sigerson he would have gotten some coaching and kicking practice.

They get 12 men behind the ball and then break at pace. I just can’t warm to their often cynical, negative approach. I think they’d beat the pick of the two teams here today though in fairness.

Canty is finished. Cork surely have better players available than Paudie Kissane.

Some of my fears about Kerry are being realized with their burst in Strength & Conditioning an just a simple game plan to isolate good quick inside forwards. Mind you, I still think they are naive to think this would win an All Ireland.

Fintan Gould at half back.

Sheehan shows why he should be, if fit, playing at all times.

2 goals is all that’s between them! You could actually see Cork getting them.

Oh Christ…star this and fucking star that…call these cunt by their names ffs

That looked a penalty to me - the Cork attacker was tripped coming out.

Kerry asleep here…

Walsh with a great shot with his left - what’s happening?!

Only 4 points in it now.

Where was this all game?? Go on Cork to fuck!

think Kev told us that his shooting was way better the last few years:D[/quote]

Yes lads?

What the fuck Cork management? This is bull shit. Play your best team from the start, you don’t get too many championship games to play

A goal would be interesting here.
Kerry gone to sleep.

And climbing on the back.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 798205, member: 1503”]A goal would be interesting here.
Kerry gone to sleep.[/quote]

More Cork woke up. I repeat, Kerry are not that good and Kerry are spent.

Debatable, but I definitely thought there was a trip with the second incident.

Hurley with a beauty.

Corks half backs and middle players run at poor angles. Kerry players inject pace better with the angle of their runs, a well as the power in them.