The Official Arsenal FC Thread 2021/22

We may laugh at Arsenal Football Club.

But Arsenal Football Club is a metaphor for the doomed future of the human race, for the doomed future of life on Earth as we have known it.

Irrevocable decline, occasional deluded, increasingly half hearted attempts to look to a fantastical bright future which can never happen, attempts to halt or slow down decline which only accelerate it, a feeling of powerlessness, of being completely overtaken by a massive onslaught of circumstances with which the club cannot contend, constant vicious infighting amongst the supporters, a war of all against all.

We have seen the window on the future of the world, and it is dark.

I suppose we should laugh at Arsenal while we can, because in the end, the joke is on all of us.

I don’t think OGS has an arrogant bone in his body tbh.

Big relegation 6 pointer up next after the international break as bottom of the table Woolwich host second from bottom Norwich City.

1 Like

What a difference a year makes.

He’s giving up £20m but at least he won’t have to associate himself with that omnishambles anymore. Fair deal in my view.

Has anyone any idea at all what he may get paid at Corinthians?

I’d say a good few people would know

70% pay cut is what has been suggested.

Although I now see some other sauces saying he got a £14m signing on bonus and was on £100k a week which would mean he’s not giving up anything close to £20m.

Either way it would appear Arsenal is probably the most poorly run PLC in Britain.

1 Like

Didn’t think the likes of Corinthians would pay that kind of money,
football is so far gone moneywise, mental altogether

Yeah. St. Paul said as much to them in his letter.

5 Likes

That’s blasphemy, repent you heathen!!

Any truth to the spurious rumours about the shenanigans in the Arsenal training complex?

What rumours?

Let’s just say Lacazette and Odegaard should have a great connection on the pitch. Arab media supposedly reporting it but I’m not sure how reputable that is.

Are they riding?

:heart_eyes:

Changed for 10 years is it? And then changed back

God no. They’re much worse than they were before He arrived.

This sums them up these days.

3 Likes

Thats scarily close to the bone.