The Official Arsenal Thread 2022/23

He was out walking the dog for the first couple of weeks, then England got knocked out
Something like that…

2 Likes

there’ll be a dig about Eire soon

We could only dream of having either a centre mid or a centre forward like that. Both would carry you a long way at international level.

1 Like

a good goalie and those two could get you to the business end. Kind of like Schmeichal and the Laudrups

Just the England games and the final.

You promise? Norway were savage so. Lit up the tournament so they did but got done in the quarter finals by Thailand.

3 Likes

Arsenal are the real deal

Was that the first Woolwich match Wenger has attended since the board sacked him in 2018 after the vicious campaign orchestrated against him by the fans?

He’s a gas ticket this lad

RIP

Wtf?

Don’t fuck about

That fourth goal was simply wonderful. Oh my days.

I’m starting to believe a top four finish is achievable.

1 Like

You’d really hope Top 4 spot & champions league return is a strong possibility now.

Little wobbly at the back since taking off White here

A point here would be massive.

Rob Holding is a bit of a hex :see_no_evil:

Thought he’d conceded a penalty there :persevere:

There’s something very likable about this current crop from Arsenal. That Amazon documentary showed them in a great light. Arteta is a more normal version of Pep.

I have a friend living in an apartment literally at the gates of the Emirates and was supposed to go over for a visit and see a game last October but had to cancel due to GAA commitments. Anyway i met the same friend over Christmas and she has kindly invited me over again whenever suits in the New Year.

2 Likes

Must be tough not to be getting ahead of yourself?

A real feel good story.