The Official Cork GAA 2017 Thread

He keeps the tan well topped up

fuck I was hoping O’Grady was the man, he’d set them back a good few years

I can’t see Donal Og raising his head any time soon

1 Like

is meyler the messiah? he has led them to a provincial under 21 final in fairness

they are all going off the head down there because he is an “outsider” Cork people are very clannish and parochial that way, convienelty overlooking Larry Tomkins was from Kildare and John Halpin is a foreigner

ye it must be driving them demented that they had to get an outsider to look after them.

has larry tompkins still the pub down there?

Danny Culloty an American

Is that why they fly the Confederate flag? Was Danny a racist?

One house having 2 of the most prestigious jobs in Sport.
Cork huling Manager and Irish Soccer captain

2 Likes

A Wexican’s house though :wink:

They live in Cork. Myler is in Cork longer than Wexford and David couldn’t be anymorr Cork

1 Like

To be fair mate this is the highlight of Wexford sport for the past 21 years, congrats to all Wexicans.

2 Likes

I heard he’s a trump supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nobody else wanted the hurling gig and the son only got the other gig cos half the team was injured

1 Like

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post:1674, topic:23638, full:true”]
They live in Cork. Myler is in Cork longer than Wexford
[/quote]what are you trying to say here? are you trying to insinuate he is more of a Corkman than a Wexford man? if you were 40 and left Cork to live in Dublin at 18 years of age, would that make you a dub since you were living there for 22 years, would it fuck, Cork people are very weird

2 Likes

Well Cork is special. But ya i think time spent ina place matters. You are born somewhere by luck. How you feel is different though.

I don’t really consider myself Irish to be honest.

Don’t mind them Kev, some achievement for Father n son. Mind you, as a Tipp man I welcome your new hurling manager. All still not well down there it seems?

are you Italian?

Nope. Just lived away alot

Australian?