The Official Cork GAA 2017 Thread

Meyler is a cunt. A cunt, Iā€™m telling ye.

Shit player, Hull is his level.

His father is a gowl too.

Best friends with Zebo.

Say no more

Youā€™re a fucking ape

I donā€™t get you mate, theyā€™re two smashing lads.

2 Likes

racist bollux
ā€œhe played for Cobh and is friends with a black fella boys " ,ā€ fucking gowl"
i can just imagine kev preaching this to some bowsies in some pub on oliver plunkett street on his 15th pint of murphys after picking up his dole

4 Likes

Landers has a gut the size of Barry Kelly

A gut the size of Barry Kellyā€™s gut or a gut the size of Barry Kelly ?

Zeebs is a langer

Tbh i always got a good feeling for Myler, i was jesting.

But Zebo is a clown

1 Like

Whats racist?

Iā€™ve dated a Black lady recently. Does that make me racist too? Or does that get me off.

You are the only one pointing out colour.

Does he get a pass for being a dick because he is a blackman living in a mainly white country? Or because he may have met with some stupid racist comments?

I havenā€™t had any dealings with Zebo in a long time but I would have known him as a young fella, our fathers were good pals, he was an absolutely charming young fella and Iā€™d be surprised if his family allowed him to get wankerish. But again I donā€™t really follow rugby and Iā€™ve no interest in gossip

I didnā€™t come across him in rugby.
It was GAA and socially.
But i know people who worked with him also.

Heā€™s very popular below in Church road, one of my best mates was his underage coach for a few years and couldnā€™t praise him highly enough as a player or as a young fella in general. I wouldnā€™t expect anybody who has achieved his level of fame to be the very same but Iā€™d be disappointed if he was a real prick now.

He was a complete prick playing underage and used the race card mire than once.

He may have matured a bit by now.

I have spoke to people from ackrovk with both of our views.

Its funny how people can come up with such differing view.

His poor attitude for Munster also influenced my view. He was quite unprofessiinal for a while and played like his mistakes were everyone elses fault. Especially under Penny and 1st year with Foley

David Meyler seems like an alright sort, what did he ever do to bother anyone?

Explained above.

Noting really

Fair enough.

Then what issue does that fucking simpleton creep @dodgy_keeper have with Meyler?

Iā€™d say its the sins of his father

Bizarre

Alot of people on here struggle to compartmentalize