The Official Cork GAA 2017 Thread

4 Likes

Lolz

And…
He is not from Cork. He may well consider himself a Corkman though.
I am from Ireland, but do not feel Irish.

Can you work out the difference?

You have caught out some amount of lads this week

Ye he is not from cark or even a carkman which is the point @Tassotti was making which prompted you to defend his carkness.
You wouldn’t have defendedhis carkness back then but then you are constantly evolving as a person thru experience and education

1 Like

Meyler is sound, he’s Cork enough as well, it’s not as if Cork people are parochial and clannish or anything like that. Good luck to him and to his young fella as well, it truly is a momentous month for the family.

1 Like

The one thing Myler will bring to it is a bit of passion and character, not the usual bland tripe spieled out these days. Good luck to him but I hope they lose every game

2 Likes

Even Tipp ?

That’s good, I’d love to see a harmless old crowd like your lads win almost every game, sure it’s good for hurling after all.

does Myler have a cork accent?

Good question . A bit hybrid ? Some of the Cork and Wex crew might advise .

He has a Cork accent. I hope he does well - came across as a good guy when he managed us.

2 Likes

A “harmless aul crowd” :rofl::rofl::rofl: go on off with yourself

I love the Deise mate, everybody loves Waterford, the rest of the hurling world hates Tipp, KK and Cork, go figure? :thinking:

What are you getting at here? You love Waterford because they are harmless? And you hate the “big three” because the rest of the hurling world hates them…and how does this correlate with my earlier tongue in cheek remark about wanting to see Cork loose every game next year…

Jesus mate, I didn’t have you figured for such a dunce. :confused:

Ditto

A cross between Terrance and yerman John Spillane

1 Like

jesus, you don’t get many carkies over here thank god, they are too narrow minded for the most part to move away from Cork, only the odd one like @caoimhaoin can think for himself and wants to be successful

1 Like

Did Meyler ever bury the hatchet with Mark Landers?