The official Dunph please come back to us thread

Signing in.

Put me down for 2.

Fucking sick of hearing about the Dunph. Here Dunph - if you don’t like it here fuck off.

Dunph had declined as a poster, a pale shadow of his former self. He is no loss to the forum

yea, this isnt pathetic at all, nope, not one bit.

fuck The Munch …too many huffy cunts around here…

The BDO has won.

Or to put it another way - “The game is over - the rebels have lost”.

Here, look Fitzy, you’re hardly material for starting “official” threads given your Antipodean location. Please confine your comments to matters regarding surf, sun and stabbings from hereon.
The Dunph’s exile from the Forum is welcomed. The increased contributions from possible contenders to his acclaimed status, the likes of those Jews of cyberspace, to quote Sidney, have filled the vacuum.

Of vacuous contributors we’re overloaded…

poundage has missed the real story behind the story…this is a momentous day alright… a changing of the guard on this forum is taking place right under the burly wexican´s nose…some of his old adminstrator comrades have been targeted and had their character questioned by a newer and hungrier generation of posters…
:popcorn:

Lads on here must be losing money hand over fist since he left.
A bottle of cop the fuck on wouldn’t go astray for some folk.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 742712, member: 246”]Here, look Fitzy, you’re hardly material for starting “official” threads given your Antipodean location. Please confine your comments to matters regarding surf, sun and stabbings from hereon.
The Dunph’s exile from the Forum is welcomed. The increased contributions from possible contenders to his acclaimed status, the likes of those Jews of cyberspace, to quote Sidney, have filled the vacuum.

Of vacuous contributors we’re overloaded…[/quote]
I’ll leave the stabbings to TASE Boxty…

It seems mickee321 nows owns TFK. The King is Dead. Long live the King.:frowning:

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - A direct quote from the man himself:

You can quote me on this, i will not be back until the old forum is reinstated, down to every minute detail.

What happened to him? Why did he go?

What kind of retarded backwards arse mentality is that? The lads who run the site decide to do up the html and css to try and improve the site and he goes and blows his goo over the whole thing. You’d swear the prick owned the place judging by that statement.

The lad he thwarted that night the lad was trying to get the ride murdered him.

Great news.

Fuck you, The Dunph.

good riddance to the dump

Someone has DM’d be claiming this fella is locked up, surely can’t be true?