The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Jaysus I wouldn’t call her ugly

Caoimhe is not the worst in fairness, even with the Suarez teeth.

What is Judith at getting involved with Blackie Connors? :eek:

That Ben lad must the worst child actor ever, the annoying little bollix.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 764781, member: 24”]Indeed.

A very Eastenders type ending there where a family’s dirty laundry is aired in public.

That Caoimhe one is fair ugly. The other sister is a mighty bit of stuff.[/quote]

the other sister is a cracker - cant think of her name

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 764788, member: 1552”]Caoimhe is not the worst in fairness, even with the Suarez teeth.

What is Judith at getting involved with Blackie Connors? :eek:

That Ben lad must the worst child actor ever, the annoying little bollix.[/quote]

how will it all finish up with Blackie? Bit like Corrie when Gail physco hubbie ended up in the river in a car. Blackie in the Liffey??

Prediction:

Tommy will kill Luke

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 767597, member: 24”]Prediction:

Tommy will kill Luke[/quote]

I didn’t see it tonite Farmer. I heard Tommy make a loose comment the previous episode though. What happened tonite?

I cant believe Dermot is banging the arse off Jo again when if she didn’t act the cunt he cd have been flat out in the saddle with that school teacher

I didn’t see it tonite Farmer. I heard Tommy make a loose comment the previous episode though. What happened tonite?

I cant believe Dermot is banging the arse off Jo again when if she didn’t act the cunt he cd have been flat out in the saddle with that school teacher

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 767612, member: 1379”]I didn’t see it tonite Farmer. I heard Tommy make a loose comment the previous episode though. What happened tonite?

I cant believe Dermot is banging the arse off Jo again when if she didn’t act the cunt he cd have been flat out in the saddle with that school teacher[/quote]

Tommy went off the rails completely. Quit his job with Pete and Damo and started drinking heavily in the daughter’s pub. Called the Caoimhe one a slut at the end and the hot one told him to get out.

The school teacher one was pretty rotten though kerry? But mad for the cock it seemed.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 767613, member: 24”]Tommy went off the rails completely. Quit his job with Pete and Damo and started drinking heavily in the daughter’s pub. Called the Caoimhe one a slut at the end and the hot one told him to get out.

The school teacher one was pretty rotten though kerry? But mad for the cock it seemed.[/quote]

I hope he gives Blackie Connor a shot of lead in the forehead. He is an awful creep. Tommy wd want to cool the jets with the daughters though. That Neasa one is a fair mare. Fuck it lad the school teacher was a fresher model than that yoke jo. Is there any chance that Ben lad would get caught in the crossfire when Tommy fires a few bullets at Blackie?? what an annoying child

Would you do the foreign illegal immigrant one kerry?

Great call. Place could do with a good murder.

I recall when big Damo’s mother was beaten to death by the father, who then killed himself.

Pretty shocking stuff when you think back now.

yeah Runt - its been a while since Barry O’Hanlon accidentally killed the pesky journalist and threw her dead body down a manhole.

This lad Paddy is a poor man’s Billy Meehan

Did Barry O’Hanlon get away with that? Is he still in it?

What was yer wan’s name in it again? She used to drink in The 51 the odd time.

damo’s mot?? yes sir I would. would you?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 767649, member: 9”]Did Barry O’Hanlon get away with that? Is he still in it?

What was yer wan’s name in it again? She used to drink in The 51 the odd time.[/quote]

I think Barry is in jail for that one. Didn’t he do away with Niamh’s mother as well in accidental fashion in a drink driving incident?? Cant recall the name of the one he threw down the sewer

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 767655, member: 1379”]damo’s mot?? yes sir I would. would you?

I think Barry is in jail for that one. Didn’t he do away with Niamh’s mother as well in accidental fashion in a drink driving incident?? Cant recall the name of the one he threw down the sewer[/quote]

Sarah was her name.

Wasn’t it Annette who hit Niamh’s mother - she was an alco and was drink driving.

Yeah I probably would do Big Damo’s mot.

Interesting ending there.

Luke punches a drunk Tommy down the stairs in the Station.

Tommy initially appears ok but then calls out to Luke to help him.

Luke either ignores him or doesn’t hear him walking out the door.

The last clip was of the CCTV of the pub.

bump

What English club did Jimmy go over to back in the day trying to make it as a pro?

Damo giving it loads about how he is going to rescue Ama from the cunt that is holding her, yet when his missus attacks him he turns into a sniveling wreck.