The official GGA "stars" facing jail this year thread

Odhran lynch should be in gaol and not out the field

up in court for attacking 2 people

Former player Niall Gilligan purchased (along with others) a semi derelict property in Sixmilebridge to do up to hoyse refugees. Was been used by young lads to go drinking etc. Anyway after further damage was caused the bould Niall took matters into his own hands and beat the shite out of the kid. I’d imagine he is fucked as the young lad has pretty serious injuries. Allegedly

Young lads broke into a hotel/hostel he bought and was doing it up to turn it into a nursing home. Alarm went off for 2nd time in 24 hours n he was close by the 2nd time so went to see what was going on. Young teenagers broke in and smashed up the place. He had a hurl n attacked them. Broke one lads wrist or arm. Rumours it was eye socket but supposedly bull. Your man’s family are scum and now want money. Father was pushing Young lad around sixmilebridge in a wheel chair the next day :joy: Gilligan is loaded so your man wants money.

Edit: Allegedly

7 Likes

Thanks Niall

2 Likes

Disappointed you’ve joined the hurl brigade.

1 Like

A copy and paste job from WhatsApp.

I’m fluid in the hurl/hurley thing. Much more important things to get my jocks in a twist about.

1 Like

Why the fook didnt he put a balaclava on,and park further up the road?
He could have really made hay then.

Colin Lynch did worse to Tony Browne and got away Scot free.

16 Likes

There is truth to the wheelchair part

The little brat will think twice about breaking in and trespassing the next time.

(Obviously doesn’t justify an adult beating the tar out of him, if that’s what transpired).

My sources from SMB would be impeccable.

Similar happened an ex neighbour of mine above in Galway. Hopped a young fella off a shop window. Young fella was a toerag from a toerag family, and saw the euro signs. “My little Jonny wouldn’t hurt a fly etc”

What sort of aul fella would allow his little bollocks run around breaking up derelict homes anyway. Not that its ok to smash the little gurrier, but yknow, black cat black kitten.

1 Like

It cost Clare the 1998 All Ireland. He paid a heavy price.

We’re gonna need a bigger poor box.

Fair play to gilly. Love to see the guards doing a bit of that on sum of the gurriers they come across.

5 Likes

Lads must have been collecting in two post offices for years with that Dermo carryon

7 Likes