The official GGA "stars" facing jail this year thread

The values of a rural upbringing becoming clear here too

Itā€™s best not to speculate as to the identity of this All Ireland winning player. There is most likely a court case pending from it too. The individual does enjoy the presumption of innocence as well. For the moment anyway.

qTz

3 Likes

Heā€™s not integral to the Limerick panel so Iā€™d say PJ will let him go down.

Burn

Theyā€™re being referred to as ā€œGillā€ so I presume itā€™s a camogie player.

Auctioneer ā€œGillā€ couldnā€™t take the pressure of not closing sales anymore and took it out on the young lad.

Factories trains and houseeees, playgrounds of lockes youth, the place that left him mute till he threw back his shoulders and joined tfk.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0724/1461616-niall-gilligan/

More taint added to Clares AI win, the meeja are awful whores for their witch hunts.

Letā€™s say someone thumped on your sitting room windows at 12.30am and frightened the fuck out of you while you were watching a movie - and it also woke the house upā€¦ And you ran after the culprit in your bare feet and found them on the ground about 500 yards from your house, laughing their hole off, and you gave the cunt a boot up said hole with your bare feet and subsequently caught the fucker by the throat and threatened to murder him and his family if he came near your house againā€¦ A friend of mine wants to know would he be in trouble in said situation if the culprit turned out to be 16.

3 Likes

Depends. Did you stick your thumb up his hole?

1 Like

Smart play

Judge Joe Brown GIF

My friend didnā€™t, no.

Is he building a house in Galway?

No comment