The Official Limerick v Waterford SHC Build-up Thread

[quote=“HangBlaa”]In fairness the bit from Dan was just a few quotes from the launch of the munster championship that the GAA had in Lismore Castle, what the fook was he supposed to do refuse to speak. Stephen Lucey has an article of the same length in todays examiner.

Are ye rattled HBV?[/QUOTE]

Limerick hurling is far too apathetic to be rattled.

Heard Shocks was embarressed by Cirain Carey in the opening round of the club championship and Niall Moran got a lesson off of Steven Mc Donagh, things will have to improve or It`ll be a cakewalk for the Deise

[quote=“HangBlaa”]In fairness the bit from Dan was just a few quotes from the launch of the munster championship that the GAA had in Lismore Castle, what the fook was he supposed to do refuse to speak. Stephen Lucey has an article of the same length in todays examiner.

Are ye rattled HBV?[/QUOTE]

But Stephen lucey didn’t disgrace himself in an AI final 9 months ago.

Personally i am not rattled at this point, no.

[quote=“HBV*”]But Stephen lucey didn’t disgrace himself in an AI final 9 months ago.
[/QUOTE]

true…it was one year 9 months ago he did…:smiley:

untrue.

The Limerick boys seem to be rattled on here, grasping at straws…Up the Deise, hope they hockey ye…Stick to the rugby!

off to the Willie Clancy with you.

Pukey’s stirring it up in here big time.

Pukey = Davy Fitz.

Jog on :smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]Pukey’s stirring it up in here big time.

Pukey = Davy Fitz.[/QUOTE]

might explain this
http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=188782&postcount=2

I cannot see one reason why limerick will win this game…A few of the players(including the captain) aren’t happy with the set up…no real forward talent brought on, shaughs completely out of form, Hickey is injured, Breen is a poor man’s Brian Begley, while the likes of Donie Ryan and Mark Foley are still close to the starting 15…Not enough Patrickswell lads on it either

I think you’ll find my views on this upcoming game have been quiet clear for a number of weeks. We’ll be lucky to within 5 points of Waterford, a decent showing with a bit of heart displayed is all I ask for.

Reason 1. Davy Fitz in charge of Waterford.

Limerick will take Wateford with 2 to spare.

Possibly, but I would think that this will be a game that they will have been gearing themselves for for the last 3 or 4 months, win it and they are guarenteed a quarter final, no qualifiers…They will be a hell of a lot fitter than they were this time last year and there seems to be serious competition for places…They had only one game that they really wanted to win in the league and they won it…

i can think of no reason why Waterford will give anything this year.
what would those optimistic of Wds chances this year base it on?

Clare Cunt

You could flip that round to Limerick too Puke.

[quote=“HBV*”]i can think of no reason why Waterford will give anything this year.
what would those optimistic of Wds chances this year base it on?[/QUOTE]

They have the likes of Molumphy, Brick, Eoin Kelly, Ken McGrath and John Mullane hurling for them and if them boys hurl to their ability they will give any team in the country a run for their money, they have been fairly consistent for the past 6 or 7 years and seem to have a bit more depth to their panel…I am not for one minute saying they are going to win the All Ireland but I would see them as far more likely candidates than Galway…

But could you Pikey, Justin despite being a very good hurling coach has never been one for having his teams super fit, just take a look at the physique of Mike Fitz , I don’t think there is that much strength in depth in Limerick when the likes of Donie Ryan and Dave Breen are close to the starting team